Time Travel Nerd

WhereIsMyMind

Hi everybody, I'm a bit of a mind experimenter, I've done intense things to myself while in deep meditative or lucid dream states. Ever tried to control two bodies simultaneously? Holy fuck it's an experience.

I'd like to discuss time travel. My personal favorite variation is the multi universe, as it makes the most sense and avoids paradoxes. I hope to find a way to send my conscious back to a younger me and abandon this body. Well only if I don't figure out how to fix my stomach first.

TimeFlipper

Hi everybody, I'm a bit of a mind experimenter, I've done intense things to myself while in deep meditative or lucid dream states. Ever tried to control two bodies simultaneously? Holy fuck it's an experience.

I'd like to discuss time travel. My personal favorite variation is the multi universe, as it makes the most sense and avoids paradoxes. I hope to find a way to send my conscious back to a younger me and abandon this body. Well only if I don't figure out how to fix my stomach first.

You will discover there is a wealth of information contained in the many previous postings on the subject of Time-Travel.....Happy reading and welcome to Paranormalis :)..