Time travel possession

Pegii

It's a method that tflofasho told me about. It's interesting to me. It's a method by a guy called Robert Bruce. This is what he says;

First, you need to identify clearly in your mind events in the past that you can target.

During altered state meditation, imagine one scenario at a time and relive it as clearly as you can. You can talk to your past self, offer advice, support, etc. You can give healing to your past self.

During an obe, you would call up a scenario and shift there. This may happen automatically just by imagining the scenario. You can also make commands to help. Imagine the target scenario and say 'take me there' or similar.

When doing this becomes a habit, you can then expect visits from your future self, as the habit of doing this will cause this to happen.

TimeFlipper

There is a tendency on here for members to go rushing off into trying out something that somebody comes on here and talks about..
So called "possession" looks very exciting, but my warning is that such a thing lays in the realms of Black Magic and if anybody is silly enough to be tempted into actually trying it out, then thats going to be a big problem for you...

In Black Magic Circles the reason for possession is the gaining of access into a another persons body who is much younger and healthier...By doing this the Black Magic Adepts can live their lives much longer, the downside is for the person who is taken over as his consciousness is swapped into the Black Magic Adepts older body...

There are many people who have been "taken over" as a result of this and spend the rest of their lives in a lunatic asylum claiming their original body is being used by someone else, or just commit suicide...In Black Magic Circles this procedure is called Soul Transference..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure those things should be mixed...

Astral travel is pretty much risk free in my opinion. Possession isn't. I would not attempt such a thing, personally.

I can understand it might be of interest if you're looking to change the past, right?

tflofasho

Yeah, but people like the OP are quick to rush and try and go do anything the minute you post something on here.

Heck, I can come up with the most crap story out there that doesn't make any sense and they'll be quick to believe and try it anyways and post on here for others to try as well.

TimeFlipper

Yeah, but people like the OP are quick to rush and try and go do anything the minute you post something on here.

Heck, I can come up with the most crap story out there that doesn't make any sense and they'll be quick to believe and try it anyways and post on here for others to try as well.
If i remember correctly mate, it was Travelling Malaki who first came on here talking about "possession" which prompted several of our members to seek more info from him regarding time-travel...In fairness to Malaki he did sign off by saying he was no longer into that form of time-travel, however he had put a seed into peoples minds, knowingly or unknowingly...

invalidinterius

There is a tendency on here for members to go rushing off into trying out something that somebody comes on here and talks about..
So called "possession" looks very exciting, but my warning is that such a thing lays in the realms of Black Magic and if anybody is silly enough to be tempted into actually trying it out, then thats going to be a big problem for you...

In Black Magic Circles the reason for possession is the gaining of access into a another persons body who is much younger and healthier...By doing this the Black Magic Adepts can live their lives much longer, the downside is for the person who is taken over as his consciousness is swapped into the Black Magic Adepts older body...

There are many people who have been "taken over" as a result of this and spend the rest of their lives in a lunatic asylum claiming their original body is being used by someone else, or just commit suicide...In Black Magic Circles this procedure is called Soul Transference..

I would refrain from posting fiction. There are tons of "epic spells" online, but once you verify them, you'll find that very few actually worked. We do not live in that sort of world. If it were that easy, all the billionaires in the world would already have been possessed, as their metaphysical defenses are actually very low.

TimeFlipper

I would refrain from posting fiction. There are tons of "epic spells" online, but once you verify them, you'll find that very few actually worked. We do not live in that sort of world. If it were that easy, all the billionaires in the world would already have been possessed, as their metaphysical defenses are actually very low.

If you are referring to my second paragraph, black magicians are not necessarily concerned with becoming billionaires, they seek power not money, and its only the Admin of Paranormalis who tell me what i should refrain from, not you..:p :D..