Media Time travel proof, You Won't Believe it!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@CDS - I feel the exact same way you do! Some of it is very believable proof of time travel. On one hand, there might have been watches of some sort in ancient times, but I seriously doubt they were in production during the Ming dynasty in China!

That aside, it is indeed very possible that time travel is a reality. There is a lot of evidence I've seen that suggests this strong possibility.

TimeFlipper

The woman in the Chaplin film looks a bit of a Yamp. I think she's talking to herself. 8)
Yeah, but what is she holding in her hand next to her ear, LOL? :p
Its what is called a "poultice"..this was a piece of cloth covered with oil of cloves which was an analgesic and antiseptic, used by the people of that day to help with an ear infection (there were lots of people then who suffered with this complaint)

Heroin would be used instead of the oil of cloves, for the "well off" people of that time period, and i suspect the talking to yourself would have been to negate the pain before the "medication" was working lol :)

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The woman in the Chaplin film looks a bit of a Yamp. I think she's talking to herself. 8)
Yeah, but what is she holding in her hand next to her ear, LOL? :p
Its what is called a "poultice"..this was a piece of cloth covered with oil of cloves which was an analgesic and antiseptic, used by the people of that day to help with an ear infection (there were lots of people then who suffered with this complaint)

Heroin would be used instead of the oil of cloves, for the "well off" people of that time period, and i suspect the talking to yourself would have been to negate the pain before the "medication" was working lol :)

Yep, with you on this TF.