Time travel question

hitchhicking

Saw a round dish "plane" zip out of existence. So fast it looked like the speed of light, or going thru wormhole.

Positive time travel is real... Was thinking why we don't see time travelers in our lives?

Got me thinking about the device you might go back into time with. Let's pretend its a Delorean for the moment.

It seems that life is based in a quantum verse universe, who really knows?

Let's say you somehow get a time traveling Delorean and go back 20 years. Very plausible so far, if you could only get the equipment somehow.

Now here is the paradox....

You are back in time, to the way life was 20 years ago from your previous identical(almost) dimension. The only difference is that you now exist in this dimension as the you that you are. There would be a younger you if you are over 20. The butterfly effect quite possibly starts to begin due to your presence.

You hang out for a while, lets say 10 years. Delorean still works. Now you would like to go back in time again... Say 10 years. What happens?

A) You return to your starting point for time travel, and the world is the same as when you first traveled back in time (1 you)

Or

B) You see yourself showing up in a Delorean. There are now 2 of you.

Neither of these scenarios are possibly incorrect. If you can go time traveling back in time, why wouldn't you see another copy of yourself? Or maybe your car only operates off the original timeline? Meaning you can never see a copy time traveler of yourself?

Any idea how this boils down into physics. Is this part of the quantum verse? How do the aliens do it, they can zip in from wormholes it appears, and their craft can do it from any point in a XYZ axis it seems.

I think part of the reason we don't see a lot of time travelers is there appears to be advanced tech in place to stop it. Weapons that can evaporate anything with a different quantum signature maybe? It seems very controlled. It also raises a lot of questions about 3rd parties knowing where you will be at XYZ in time, as an example, if 2 way communication is possible from past/present. This should be doable with quantum entanglement.

Seeing as how you are traveling backward in time, wouldn't you need a way to identify your "current" reality to the time machine? Like a unique ID code or something. I would think it could just go off of the one you are in, but if that was the case, you would see another copy of yourself if you went back in time. Mind boggling if you went back 20 years, then 100 years, had kids, knowing that alternate you would be showing up in your craft in 80 years into the future.

Luke.369

paradoxs are just that, paradoxical. like this; “why is a raven like a wrighting desk?”. the point is not everything has an answer. jumping back 20 then staying then jumping 10 the staying then jumping 100 years would make no paradox as every time you leave you never meet the same point in any “timeline” as every move in time is like chess. move one thing and it changes everything, like if you put your hand in a river then pulled it out, while your hand is in that river you only move the warter around your hand. time never stops it just moves around you. your stuck in it for life. now jump in the same river 100 meters up full bodyed. the river will still move around you all the same it just curves a little but still finds its self back in the naturel flow of things. you can not travel through time you can only curve it around your carbon matter. i two have seen a ufo do that here in Busselton Australia. even seen a huge dark green bomber fly strait out of the ocean in a location only my mate and i go as you need to scale down a few cliffs after 10 km walk through thick bush. every time you jump there are echos of it that shoot out like ghosts in other bubbles.

TimeFlipper

@hitchhicking I can see that you have been influenced by the movie, Back to the Future (y) :).
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it was a movie that got all our minds conceptualising about the real possibilities of Time-Travel..

The only other movie we had at that time to get us all thinking was,The Philadelphia Experiment, which preceded Back To The Future by one year in 1984....The book which was the basis for The Philadelphia Experiment movie,came out in 1977 and was named the same as the movie..

I would suggest to anybody interested in Time-Travel to buy that book,The Philadelphia Experiment...You can get a copy of it from Ebay costing only a few dollars...It was the first "proper" research book on Time-Travel i bought, and i still read passages from it to jog my memory on certain aspects of Time-Travel (y)..

Luke.369

one, i dont watch tv. two, i have that book and and it was very miss informed. i think you for one you must not read all that much. or you do, just books with cool coves and nice names. if you knew anything real on time travel youd not be refrencing movies. sorry just my view. i could make up lies an all of them would be true somewhere so i guess somewhere like far off you could be rite.

TimeFlipper

one, i dont watch tv. two, i have that book and and it was very miss informed. i think you for one you must not read all that much. or you do, just books with cool coves and nice names. if you knew anything real on time travel youd not be refrencing movies. sorry just my view. i could make up lies an all of them would be true somewhere so i guess somewhere like far off you could be rite.

Tell me where the book was "misinformed", it is a research book that was collated over a seven year period...:).
What i said was there was very little information around on Time-Travel before the movies Back to the Future and the Philadelphia Experiment came out (1984 and 1985), whats so bad about that Luke?? :confused: :D..

You appear to know a lot about what you call "real" Time-Travel, so if you would like to educate me on that issue i would be very happy to listen to you Luke, and you could also tell me about the Time-Travel construction projects that you have built along with the theory or concept around them :).

I dont know if you purchase books that have cool covers and nice names on them, i certainly dont and haven`t done since i was 8 years old, and iam 71 now :cool: :D..

Last edited:

Luke.369

i am sorry for snapping, its been a two steps one way then ten steps back kind of week. the philli files they let knowen are not all of what they were trying to do. they left a lot out. my projects are a set. harmonic, vibrations and mass energy points. i guess the constent through them all is high powerd magnetic rotating electro fields. like an invisable water spout. i think most people here dont go in to to much detail here as you never know who is who and who works for who. i on the other had do not care who i work for or build for. time is a gift given to us all and we are ment to traverse time and space as the human race gets older or we will loose the past like we have done before.

TimeFlipper

I think you forgot that the book was released in 1977, witch means that all the research for it was being done in the late 1960s upto 1977...
So if you can tell me the information that they did "not" show in the book which was known "before" 1977, go ahead and i will check it out :D..
I believe that you will need much more than just a high powered rotating electromagnetic field to send you forwards and backwards through time...Millions of Radio Stations send out those high powered rotating electromagnetic fields 24/7, they are simply called radio waves :)..