Time travel question

TimeFlipper

Any correlation to time travel in any way?
Why are you asking me that?...Has it got anything to do with my conversation with Luke, or is it just a general question? :).

A bit of both i suppose as you mentioned earlier about electromagnetic fields.

A scalar wave is any type of wave other than an electromagnetic wave, an electroacoustic wave for example..
The Philadelphia Experiment had an electromagnetic wave circulating the ship :)..

Luke.369

like i said its a three stage thing. and i know what im building and what else ill need. if you did youd know what was missing from the book and youd be me and id be you but your not. if finding a time traveler is your goal in life, you off to a bad start all round the web.

Luke.369

this place will only ever have clues thats all. i do not think anyone who knows anything would just say what everyone seems to want to know unless they can see what is there in the post not just words. i know what you want and i know your point in the convo. i think you would need to know all the rest of what im working on. ps one thing said does not make everything. i do think you are interesting to talk to and you do seem like you know a lot, as you are 71 years old. but hey age is only time spent hey.. good luck finding what your rely looking for. Ω

TimeFlipper

this place will only ever have clues thats all. i do not think anyone who knows anything would just say what everyone seems to want to know unless they can see what is there in the post not just words. i know what you want and i know your point in the convo. i think you would need to know all the rest of what im working on. ps one thing said does not make everything. i do think you are interesting to talk to and you do seem like you know a lot, as you are 71 years old. but hey age is only time spent hey.. good luck finding what your rely looking for. Ω

No offence but im really not interested in what you claim to be working on, if anything at all..:).

Luke.369

what ever, you are the one with the bloody problem not me. and if you knew anything youd be oit there thinking for yourself not just stalking peopel like me. ps your still old.

TimeFlipper

what ever, you are the one with the bloody problem not me. and if you knew anything youd be oit there thinking for yourself not just stalking peopel like me. ps your still old.

Who would want to stalk you??, you dont know anything about time-travel :LOL:, and obviously youre the one with a problem..plus your "3 stages" add upto nothing more than just a basic Radio Wave...Obviously you only want to argue...bye bye mr paranoid :LOL:..

Last edited:

Luke.369

you hear one thing and think you know everything. your only here to discredit everyone and prop yourself up. but all i see on your post are you wining like a bitch at anyone and everyone. you should go back to whatever you do at home and leave all this to us. your imput is only subjective anf your science is old and lacking. radio wave this radio wave that, christ get a life. not everything is just radio waves. do your reaserch. i am over trying to talk to you as your so shut off its scary. BYE BYE.