Time Travel Questions

Hazzie Hippie

Hello everyone :) I have a few questions .

If time travel was avalaible right now , Would you guys travel to the future or to the past ? Or both? And why?

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Travel to both of course. The Past first..

The grassy knoll, see a dinosaur, see Jesus, Roswell, the building of the Pyramids, tell my Dad to go and get that check up...

.. and then the future.. Galactic spaceships, warp drives, wormholes, supernova, attack fleets on fire off the belt of Orion..
You would never run out of places to go and see and visit

Hazzie Hippie

Travel to both of course. The Past first..

The grassy knoll, see a dinosaur, see Jesus, Roswell, the building of the Pyramids, tell my Dad to go and get that check up...

.. and then the future.. Galactic spaceships, warp drives, wormholes, supernova, attack fleets on fire off the belt of Orion..
You would never run out of places to go and see and visit

I agree :)
I would travel to the past to see my dad again . Then I would travel to the future just to see how much has technology progressed from 2017 to 2040 . I think that we can tell a lot from a certain era or time through technology progression:)

Hazzie Hippie

The creation of so in the past -Stonehenge, Easter Island, The sphinx, Uluru.

I would love to meet Tesla and Count of St. Germain.:)
Nice :) I would love to meet Tesla as well . I would love to be the first to go to the moon and try to drink a beer up there if it was possible though I would try to do that .