time travel recruitment

thomasmoore0321

can someone suggest to me how i can get a job within timetravel so how can i work as a time traveler is there certain things i can do to help me get the job like certain knowledge i should obtain and the best way to about trying to get the job

SomethingCursed

For starters, having time travel be discovered or invented would be a good first start lol.

But, if time travel is possible and our government is hiding it, i'll lead you throw what you'd have to do to hypothetically get this job

NOTE: I'm not in the know or on the take, i'm just taking a wild guess and hoping i'm right. RMV.

To get a job working as a time traveler, you'd probably need some security clearance. Most likely the highest form available, like top secret. Certain jobs require security clearance, like being a diplomat (I believe) or working in or around highly classified material (like on a military base)

The screening is intense, small things could DQ you.

If you aren't DQ'ed by now, you pass. It all checks out. Now would be a good time to find work in the government. As a scientist, a physicist or something to do with computers. You need this work AND top security clearance.

The jobs which would get you an in are vast and diverse. You could be cleaning jets at Area 51 or babysitting the President's kids.. but you would need to find work which requires clearance.

Getting any level of clearance is hard enough, getting top secret is going to be extremely difficult. Probably a life long journey and process.

No security clearance = no time travel. It's as simple as that.

It would help if some of your family worked in the CIA or were high up in the U.S. government at one time, particularly around the time of Roswell UFO landing or the 40's, 50's and 60's. If you can find someone related to you (even if it's by marriage and is distant), this could GREATLY improve your chances of getting in here.

Or even just having a friend or something in the MI6 or knowing someone who used to be in the KGB would also help your chances.

Once you are working in the military or in the government, with your security clearance and background checks all filled out, you must now get well known within your workplace. Being your average scientist or something isn't gonna cut it. You need to be discovering ground-breaking things that people have been working on for decades.

You need to do an excellent job, you must be indispensable. You have to be the best of the best. The world's best at whatever it is you are doing.

You need to get well known, both in the workplace and outside of it.

Winning a Nobel peace prize, getting awarded some prestigious medal or something will help you in getting an opportunity to time travel. It's not required, but it'd help your odds.

Now once you are working, you must now spend decades at this place, making a name for yourself, building connections (meeting people higher up than you and getting to know them) and doing excellent work. Then, and only then, could you have an opportunity to hop into a time machine one day.

The Government would only allow people who NEED to be in on the project, in. That means not just any smart ass scientist can get in. They would want to keep it as lowkey and secret as possible. Meaning, only very few people can know about.

Even Stephen Hawking may not get to sit in on a time travel project, unless Hawking knew something about quantum mechanics or something which the general public (and even government themselves) don't know.

Being a great physicist or something would be your ideal job descript. Without people who understand physics, science and even electricity.. things could go wrong.

SHORT ANSWER: Get work cleaning aircraft in a top secret military base, get your education (paid for by the gov of course) and then become a scientist, physicist or (my favorite) an electrical engineer.. in a top secret facility which requires clearance. That'd be your best bet for time traveling. John Titor said he was a regular soldier who was recruited.. so perhaps just joining the military in the future or something could be your in.

It's kind of like asking how to get rich, there are just so many different ways. There is no one answer, there are 100's of ways in. Being Donald Trump (if the whole Trump is a time traveler and his grandfather took Tesla's stuff is true) and being President. Inventing a time machine on your own and going rogue etc.

Do note, that humans have a natural need to tell people stuff. That is, if you somehow followed this comment to the T and ended up getting recruited for some really secret project, well. You couldn't tell anyone about it first and foremost, next you probably couldn't even tell people where you work or what you do for a living... many people (like spies) have a cover job. People think you are a plumber or are a carpenter, but you are just undercover.

Going undercover, leading a life of secrecy.. isn't for everyone.

You know the camo dudes at Area 51 (not a bad job to go into if you want in)? Guess what the government is looking for when they recruit?

People without many friends or family to speak of, people who no one would miss or know about if they died one day and people who can spend LONG periods of time in total isolation. People who spend most of their waking days away from home working are also what they are looking for.

The people guarding Area 51 probably don't have much family left. That is the only way they can do what they do.

If they had a lot of family, the government is afraid that they'd tell their family and it would get out.

Having an impeccable record of keeping secrets (best believe the gov is going to interview people you knew as a kid and they will be probed on how well you can keep secrets, small ones.. even juvenile ones. Like not telling people what you seen in a diary at age 7. If you have ANY history of loose lips, you're out. The gov would interview everyone you ever known and uproot your entire life to check you out and ensure you wouldn't put national security at stake by getting hired on)

Having browser history on AboveTopSecret for example, would get your file thrown in the trash and would get you rejected for security clearance.

They want obedience, they want people who have a great deal of respect for command structure (that's why I say being in the military is a good thing for this, they obey, they are greased in having superiors and a chain of command. Stuff like that would help your chances) and they want people who are easily brainwashed and controlled.

People working in this sort of field, don't even think about telling others. They truly believe that what they are doing (whatever it is) is for the greater good. If you have a streak of rebellion about you, forget it.

If you have a lot of family and such, your odds of getting into this are pretty nil. But hey, you asked for it. You got it.

Hope this helps!

thomasmoore0321

thanks i assume its going to be pretty hard for me as i am from the uk but i want to live in usa. but i want to do a job which i believe is important and what i think would help out the country as i believe usa is important and for not seeing my family for a while that will be fine as i will not see them if i move to usa i am almost 18 and i dont have many qualifications so i think its going to be hard for me to get a job like this but with the guidance you have given me i can aim towards something a bit more accurate as i had no idea what i should aim for but now i know and can aim for this so thank you for this.

SomethingCursed

thanks i assume its going to be pretty hard for me as i am from the uk but i want to live in usa. but i want to do a job which i believe is important and what i think would help out the country as i believe usa is important and for not seeing my family for a while that will be fine as i will not see them if i move to usa i am almost 18 and i dont have many qualifications so i think its going to be hard for me to get a job like this but with the guidance you have given me i can aim towards something a bit more accurate as i had no idea what i should aim for but now i know and can aim for this so thank you for this.

Seeing as you're from the UK and are 18, you have plenty of time friend. The kind of work I mentioned isn't exactly entry-level, it's going to be a while before you'd be eligible. Seniority is a virtue in government. I would begin preparing now, lay the foundations and by 30 you should have a job in government and from 30-60 you need to really bust ass (work hard) at getting this done.

Fluency in English is also a virtue, but so is patience.

SomethingCursed

Very hard to get a job these days that you want and even harder in that field. But you never know. Good luck.

Si!

What he said.

The job market in America isn't a buyers market. It's a sellers market. Government work is probably anyones best shot at a stable, full time job which is a career.

But most jobs now are service jobs or cushy government desk jobs, and most of the jobs in the service industry are part time. Which sucks.

lamdo263

can someone suggest to me how i can get a job within timetravel so how can i work as a time traveler is there certain things i can do to help me get the job like certain knowledge i should obtain and the best way to about trying to get the job
You have to have the aptitude for it. The situation would be like exiting school in the UK being of the age of 15 and instantly being teleported to the inner doorway of a rough Hell's Angels biker bar and walking out of that door and getting on a motorcycle with a Hells Angel, with no training what so ever. You just say to the guy before getting on the bike with him, "My old man said they'll have my bike out of the shop at 4 O'clock today. He said that you'd let me ride with you".

You don't have an ass-wipe of information about names, locations, people places and events, except paper notes keep appearing in your dungaree vest pocket. He says okay and you get on that bike and go down the road, as part of the great adventure.

You gotta be able to do that then, play the role, or you're probably not cut out to be a time traveler.

Who has done this better than anyone I've ever heard of, was American actress Morgan Fairchild, when she was abducted by punk hoods in New York. They took her right off the street corner, but Morgan being the girl that she was, started playing the role of chewing gum and acting tough. Before you know it, the hoods began to respect her and she became part of them & let her go unharmed.

It's a lot like that, but you only can't tell about it, with the exception of forums such as this one. It's the most ballsy event, but lordy, do you ever have to know how to adlib. This is what makes Earth humans the creatures that they are. They've got lots of nerve and that certain ability to act. I ain't sh*tting ya' this is more or less the whole ball of string.

thomasmoore0321

You have to have the aptitude for it. The situation would be like exiting school in the UK being of the age of 15 and instantly being teleported to the inner doorway of a rough Hell's Angels biker bar and walking out of that door and getting on a motorcycle with a Hells Angel, with no training what so ever. You just say to the guy before getting on the bike with him, "My old man said they'll have my bike out of the shop at 4 O'clock today. He said that you'd let me ride with you".

You don't have an ass-wipe of information about names, locations, people places and events, except paper notes keep appearing in your dungaree vest pocket. He says okay and you get on that bike and go down the road, as part of the great adventure.

You gotta be able to do that then, play the role, or you're probably not cut out to be a time traveler.

Who has done this better than anyone I've ever heard of, was American actress Morgan Fairchild, when she was abducted by punk hoods in New York. They took her right off the street corner, but Morgan being the girl that she was, started playing the role of chewing gum and acting tough. Before you know it, the hoods began to respect her and she became part of them & let her go unharmed.

It's a lot like that, but you only can't tell about it, with the exception of forums such as this one. It's the most ballsy event, but lordy, do you ever have to know how to adlib. This is what makes Earth humans the creatures that they are. They've got lots of nerve and that certain ability to act. I ain't sh*tting ya' this is more or less the whole ball of string.

what so your saying act like a time traveler and tell people im a time traveler and pretend to be one and then ill be one because the government will see i can act as one so i would be a good one

TimeFlipper

I come from the UK too, and several years ago a St Thomas Moore`s School was directly behind my house..(y)
You must be congratulated on being the first time-travel "recruit" on Paranormalis, we have had lots of wannabe time-travellers :LOL:

Im just wondering if some of your friends were responsible for you starting this thread, and that they are all looking gleefully at the answers you have managed to obtain from our members :cool:

I feel certain that you and your friends know there could never be any time-travelling recruits from the general public, but what i would suggest is that you drop the pretence and spend some of your spare time looking at the Time-Travel postings and gaining knowledge of the subject, and perhaps even constructing some of the devices shown, and everyone on Paranormalis will help where ever we can (y)

If you are seventeen years of age as you imply, perhaps it would be useful for you to get in contact with your Career Opportunities Teacher, if you haven`t already seen him or her...I would also suggest that you spend more time focused on looking for attainable jobs, or apprenticeships so that you can earn your own money without relying on anybody else to give it to you, thats how you start to gain self respect :)..

Finally do you happen to know the new member Rubick`s Cube who started on here same day and time as you did?..He has created a thread regarding time-travellers ;) :D..

thomasmoore0321

I come from the UK too, and several years ago a St Thomas Moore`s School was directly behind my house..(y)
You must be congratulated on being the first time-travel "recruit" on Paranormalis, we have had lots of wannabe time-travellers :LOL:

Im just wondering if some of your friends were responsible for you starting this thread, and that they are all looking gleefully at the answers you have managed to obtain from our members :cool:

I feel certain that you and your friends know there could never be any time-travelling recruits from the general public, but what i would suggest is that you drop the pretence and spend some of your spare time looking at the Time-Travel postings and gaining knowledge of the subject, and perhaps even constructing some of the devices shown, and everyone on Paranormalis will help where ever we can (y)

If you are seventeen years of age as you imply, perhaps it would be useful for you to get in contact with your Career Opportunities Teacher, if you haven`t already seen him or her...I would also suggest that you spend more time focused on looking for attainable jobs, or apprenticeships so that you can earn your own money without relying on anybody else to give it to you, thats how you start to gain self respect :)..

Finally do you happen to know the new member Rubick`s Cube who started on here same day and time as you did?..He has created a thread regarding time-travellers ;):D..

i dont know the member rubiks cube also thanks for the advice