Time travel scam artists.

For years. 2 men have been scamming and conning people claiming to have a working time machine.

Ronald mallet.

Scott lee cupp.

While the idea of time travel is fascinating it will never happen anytime soon.
What we need to do is stop falling for these
scams. I certainly didn’t fall for them. But alot or others did or have.

Spreading false info is actually a federal process crime laid out in section 1001 title 18 of the United States Code.

Mallet has made numerous videos spreading false information to the masses.
Marshall Barnes however has several articles exposing him for the fraud that he is.

Here is one example.

Meanwhile cupp has several videos on his YouTube channel of him lying and using editing software to make his so called device disappear. He’s trying to fool people into thinking that the device disappeared on its own. When I told cupp I believed he was lying. He became defensive and hostile towards me.

The first video shows a device so called that he’s made.

The second video is a video where he apparently makes the device disappear. But a closer look reveals the editing job.

These 2 men need to be stopped. They are lying to the masses and probably looking to make money. Never fall into their scams.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

For years. 2 men have been scamming and conning people claiming to have a working time machine.

Ronald mallet.

Scott lee cupp.

While the idea of time travel is fascinating it will never happen anytime soon.
What we need to do is stop falling for these
scams. I certainly didn’t fall for them. But alot or others did or have.

Spreading false info is actually a federal process crime laid out in section 1001 title 18 of the United States Code.

Mallet has made numerous videos spreading false information to the masses.
Marshall Barnes however has several articles exposing him for the fraud that he is.

Here is one example.

Meanwhile cupp has several videos on his YouTube channel of him lying and using editing software to make his so called device disappear. He’s trying to fool people into thinking that the device disappeared on its own. When I told cupp I believed he was lying. He became defensive and hostile towards me.

The first video shows a device so called that he’s made.

The second video is a video where he apparently makes the device disappear. But a closer look reveals the editing job.

These 2 men need to be stopped. They are lying to the masses and probably looking to make money. Never fall into their scams.
Marshal Barnes hasn`t even proved his own time travelling fan works...The video i provided from 2012 the other day made him look like a fool...Below is the same video again for those of you who missed it...enjoy.

Marshal Barnes hasn`t even proved his own time travelling fan works...The video i provided from 2012 the other day made him look like a fool...Below is the same video again for those of you who missed it...enjoy.

I’m not saying Barnes is good either. I have my suspicions about him as well. Although he’s the most tolerable then the other 2 guys.

scott93257

Thank God this is an old forum and the person that wrote it apologized. He and I are friends now.

Last edited:

Beholder

Item vanishing gradually, yet you can't see the internal parts during the translucent frames. As if reality knew that the group of atoms were one object to be rendered separatelly into a 2D layer. :ROFLMAO: