Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

Art

tesarax crystal,

( a fictional item that vibrate in the multiplane of reality )

But Reality is not reality. This is the vast emptyness without WAVES

Without wave, the univers is a cold empty place. No color, no sound around you, the Univers is nothink. It is your eyes that "see" a certains waveleng frequency , it is your hear that listen certain wavelenght frequency, it is your body that feel extra low frequencies.

So multiple reality dosn't exist. It os phylosophical question. Ask platon, descartes, and gille deleuze for that. I will investigate on this so called crystal. Thanks

jiangnanah

tesarax crystal,

( a fictional item that vibrate in the multiplane of reality )

But Reality is not reality. This is the vast emptyness without WAVES

Without wave, the univers is a cold empty place. No color, no sound around you, the Univers is nothink. It is your eyes that "see" a certains waveleng frequency , it is your hear that listen certain wavelenght frequency, it is your body that feel extra low frequencies.

So multiple reality dosn't exist. It os phylosophical question. Ask platon, descartes, and gille deleuze for that. I will investigate on this so called crystal. Thanks
It doesn't matter if you physically travel through the past or the future. You will all "disappear"! You change is the rate of change of the universe. The universe is always expanding and emitting a lot of radiant energy. So there is free energy. Changing time is changing the rate at which the universe is changing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon the schematics below when searching on Google. I marked it as such and added it to our list on page 1 of this thread. 👍

jiangnanah

I stumbled upon the schematics below when searching on Google. I marked it as such and added it to our list on page 1 of this thread. 👍

Tesla's Magnetic Wall: Teleportation Tutorial There is a mysterious experiment on Youtube that can spark everyone's interest. This is an experiment that can make objects disappear. This happens to use the" Delta Time Generator“” device to start the experiment, making objects disappear and teleport into the past or the future.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As I was sorting and cleaning stuff in my Google Drive account, I found a bunch of documents Einstein sent me several years ago that I didn't post for some reason. So I went ahead and posted 4 of them:

From what I can see, I have a few others I'll post later when I have some time.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I had a little time this morning and I was able to post the last remaining documents I had from the T.E.C. archives. Here they are.

New schematics or equations.

More info about the Demat Cannon was added at the end of the 1st post.

A comment about Steven Gibbs' Time Portal was added:

Document about time shifts with a photo.

unholy_dragon

I quite amazed at all the different schematics for time machines.

None of can never work though. Due to law of reletive reality. What I mean by that is that every possible reality exists beyond our dimension.

He is an example of my explanation:

A person goes to lunch and has a choice of roast chicken or roast beef. In one reality the person chooses roast chicken and in the other reality the person chooses roast beef. Both realities exist and the number of realities expand the more choices you got. Then you have other people in your reality that will create more branches of realities from your own so the number of times you choose chicken is multiplied by the number of people in your reality. The actual number of realities is astronomical that there is no number for it.

Even if a time machine was able to go beyond time itself then simply entering a point in time would create another branch of realities.

unholy_dragon

It was mentioned in several forums that successful time travelers are made to understand not to speak about it. can assure you it is possible.
Unfortunately I don't believe in time travellers due to the fact that them entering the past will effect the timeline. The timeline may not change significantly but would stilll would create a new timeline

unholy_dragon

There is alot of equations in our timeline effects the future.. it like the butterfly effect, it ripples through time. Simply entering the past when you were originally not there changes that whole picture. Hence a new timeline created from the original timeline. A timeline never gets broken because you will never enter the specific timeline but a copy of it.