Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

NaturalPhilosopher

dr.Z just wants to control things.
he cares nothing for time travel. Impossible to work with the guy, I tried.
same as you timeflip...you're not exactly the most noble person.

if people can't even maintain basic civility & consistency it's like forget it..

TimeFlipper

dr.Z just wants to control things.
he cares nothing for time travel. Impossible to work with the guy, I tried.
same as you timeflip...you're not exactly the most noble person.

if people can't even maintain basic civility & consistency it's like forget it..
The reason you couldnt work with DrZ was because your postings are predominately theoretical, but DrZ is all about practical engineering, no wonder he couldnt put your theories into anything tangible....I have yet to see anything noble about yourself NP :notworthy:..

steven chiverton

f=1over t id say f = frenquency and as for the qestion will i ever use the space time modulator i tried but no vortex near me to operate it over so i cant give anything a test in full if it has to rely on a vortex that aint around my area

falcott

heres pictures of the new space time modulator ive just completed and it has the so called white light amplifier circuitry in it this circuit was featured in a file professor opummur uploaded or emailed me so as rough as the drawing was i redrew it simplified it and built it . just have to make a better chukra plate that goes on your navel erea and the ground lead with clip on it
Hi Steve, I'm interested in what you're doing here. I have a question about the schematic.
Near the top-left of the drawing, where it is written "9vdc", it looks like a direct connection to the junction between the two 2N3906 transistors. However on the circuit board it looks like the "9vdc" connection actually connects to a resistor. Can you clarify for me please?
And what is your experience with this device so far?
Thanks!

steven chiverton

Hi Steve, I'm interested in what you're doing here. I have a question about the schematic.
Near the top-left of the drawing, where it is written "9vdc", it looks like a direct connection to the junction between the two 2N3906 transistors. However on the circuit board it looks like the "9vdc" connection actually connects to a resistor. Can you clarify for me please?
And what is your experience with this device so far?
Thanks!
the 9vdc runs from positive of battery to switch then runs under the 1k resistor to the next if i dident add the round amplifier or tachyon amp as it said in the messy schematic i redrew, the output of the stm would be lower just touch your tounge to it and see ,so the addition of that round amplifier to the stm circuit just makes it better in the output but cause theres no local vortex i can find to test it on i cant say anymore of it other than i just combined the round amp with the stm circuit as a modified experiment to try if ever a vortex pops up here near my area in Australia