Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Great information Steven. I also understand most RF, AC, DC electronic drawings. Like Art Bell, TimeFlipper, we are Radio Hams.

The point here is that many members well over 15 or 20 or more here understand your postings and keep the Great information coming.

Professor Opmmur

Martian

Hey, @steven chiverton :) It's always nice to see people's experiments with these things. I was wondering if you could post a schematic for the circuit used in this video:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere (my phone shows a blank page on the schematic links).

steven chiverton

Hey, @steven chiverton :) It's always nice to see people's experiments with these things. I was wondering if you could post a schematic for the circuit used in this video:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere (my phone shows a blank page on the schematic links).
the hdr I built is from a real schematic someone put on you tube and he drew it from examining his steven gibbs hdr he brought I I built mine by that but I had to simplify it more to make it and the one in one of my videos I installed a reverse polarity switch into one my on drive link is in here somewhere go through it the simplified schematic is in it and the pots wires and witness well wires are highlighted in red look in the pictures in my one drive its there as for the electromagnets my videos show it easy on you tube

steven chiverton

can you see it now is the link working to my OneDrive now for you
since I shot this video I've found out that by useing my tripod and the zoom feature I can set up my camcorder and zoom in to capture it that way im not having my camcorder shut down by getting to close. look at my double watch experiment video and see for yourself a multipole time field spin 2 watches at the same time in different directions all caught on camcorder and there's a few unstable spots in the field there to. when the watch hand vibrates backwards and forwards

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
DISCLAIMER information Must Read

Please Note: "This Information came for Time Travel Forum web site

I have the whole Chronocraft Book, which is now out of print now. I may post other drawings from the Chronocraft book in future. Professor Opmmur

This post has been edited by opmmur on Jun 3 2004,
Chroncraft_03_DISCLAIMER__Read_Immediately_.txt (2.53 kb)

I have the whole Chronocraft Book, which is now out of print now. I may post other drawings from the Chronocraft book in future. Professor Opmmur

Drawing # 1: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=110685

Drawing #2 http://z3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=110686