Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

steven chiverton

Steven Chiverton
I hope this isent breaking any rules here putting a link in to my channel and all can see the hdr units ive built and the ideas I put into them to
I just found it not as a link but very cleverly hidden under my name I just clicked on my name and it took me strait to my channel link , help yourself all schematics there to even for the various bajak capacitor builds to
here's the link to my OneDrive I also have circuits etc ive collected and compiled and added from the internet so saves having to look for them ive ive collected them to add to my one drive even the montaulk white noise generator to.

OneDrive
they have changed the storage limit for one drive its now reduced to 5 gig i had over 30 so had to wipe alot form it

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hey Steven, remember both TimeFipper and myself are current licensed ham radio operators and we both are not licensed to fly remote controlled ham sandwiches, maybe someday but not currently available to us.

TimeFlipper

Hey Steven, remember both TimeFipper and myself are current licensed ham radio operators and we both are not licensed to fly remote controlled ham sandwiches, maybe someday but not currently available to us.
Prof, i have been in contact with our government`s department on Radio Ham licensing (OfCom) and they have assured me that i can fly a remote controlled ham sandwich, provided it has not passed its sell by date, and they will be making the necessary license amendment :LOL:.
I think you should try to persuade Steve to become a licensed Radio Ham operator, and he could join up with us sometimes on Echolink (y).

steven chiverton

Prof, i have been in contact with our government`s department on Radio Ham licensing (OfCom) and they have assured me that i can fly a remote controlled ham sandwich, provided it has not passed its sell by date, and they will be making the necessary license amendment :LOL:.
I think you should try to persuade Steve to become a licensed Radio Ham operator, and he could join up with us sometimes on Echolink (y).
the most strangest ive seen on a youtube video was a remote controlled flying barbecue

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

That's an excellent idea: Steve and other members that are ham radio operators. Everyone should note that every country has a licensing system in place and you do have to pass electronic and rules and regulation testing to be issued a Ham Radio license to transmit radio waves on certain amateur radio bands.