Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

Mayhem

Zenith
@steven chiverton

Secure Cloud Storage
MEGA is a secure cloud storage service with 50 GB free storage space.

This version contains the new download page video viewer, MEGAdrop public upload folder feature, file versioning and MEGAchat (with video, audio and text chat capability). Security reviewers can find our source code at Source Code.

This extension will allow you to install MEGA into your browser. It will reduce loading times, improve download performance and strengthen security. If you wish to download a version from our site you can find a manual installer on our site at Browser Extensions.

Any MEGA URL will be captured by this app and stay local (no JavaScript will be loaded from our servers).

If the Mega icon does not show up in the chrome://apps/ page you can always type MEGA into the address bar and the extension will load.

fauxtoshopmerc

Please read "Special Singularity" - it contains the equation needed for the time machine. I looked at a few designs for the time machine, it seems complicated; but I know we'll be able to come up with a good prototype. To the unified universe! :D

Attachments

• Special Singularity[DRAFT-1:5:2019].pdf
    303.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Dark Matters to Move, Gravity is Proof.pdf
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
  • The Death Paradox.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 10

steven chiverton

Here is a list of all the time travel schematics available on Paranormalis.

Bajak Flux Capacitor
Schematics - Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor
Discussion about the FluxCap: The John Bajak Flux Capacitor
Original FluxCap document: John Bajak Flux Capacitor Time Travel Circuit

Hyper Dimensional Resonator / HDR
Steven L. Gibbs HDR Instruction Manual
Schematics - Hyper-Dimensional Resonator
Schematics - Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) T.E.C. Archive Files
Schematics - Yoshian1Z's Hyper Dimensional Resonator
Schematics - 'Secret' HDR Schematics
Schematics - How to construct a Hyper-Dimensional Grid Point
Schematics - HDR with Electric Motor and Orgone Accumulator

All the other schematics
Schematics - Atlantean Generator
Schematics - Capacitor Array Gravity Warp Drive
Schematics - Cosmic Diode
Schematics - Chronological Reflector
Schematics - Chronotron
Schematics - Delta Time Generator
Schematics - Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.)
Schematics - Demat Cannon
Schematics - Ectoplasmic Oscillator
Schematics - Fluxatron
Schematics - Fluid Cartridge
Schematics - Fluid Chamber
Schematics - How to generate a Rotating Field
Schematics - Hyper Space-Time Portal
Schematics - Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details
Schematics - Poo's Device
Schematics - Sonic Resonator
Schematics - Sonic Time Blaster (STB-60)
Schematics - T.E.C. Time Travel Unit
Schematics - T.T.O. Time Travel Unit
Schematics - Time Field Resonator
Schematics - Time Transposer
Schematics - Time Travel Radionics Machines
Schematics - Time Travel Unit 12/14/85
Schematics - Triode Projection Rod
the link for the steven l gibbs hdr instruction manual isent working it takes you to paranormalis page with no manual on it

Karen28

A decade ago, our Time Travel Forum used to contain tons of schematics and valuable information of different more or less simple time travel devices, with precise instructions. This data was lost over time, sadly.

The Time Travel Schematics Initiative will attempt to claim back our status as the ultimate online reference for time travel devices schematics and information.

We're going to bring together all the schematics, but also all the up to date and correct information regarding how to build and operate these numerous time travel devices. Some devices are well known like the Flux Cap and HDR, but others are pretty unknown like Poo's Device, a device that was brought back to the light of day by @Einstein today. We're going to work our way up there quite simply: One device at a time.

I'm very excited about this and I look forward at sharing and organizing information with you guys.

Show your interest in this initiative by replying to this topic and letting us know you're excited too! We're going to reach you whenever we need your help. All suggestions are welcome, obviously.

I'm tagging a few people here to get their attention for now. @Einstein @TimeFlipper @cmac @Classicalfan626 @HDRKID @Frog186 @Opmmur @Yoshian12 @deadz74

--Num7
I have an app