Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
wich schematic do you think has the more potential , i got time on my hand now, let me know and i will try it

TimeFlipper

Please read "Special Singularity" - it contains the equation needed for the time machine. I looked at a few designs for the time machine, it seems complicated; but I know we'll be able to come up with a good prototype. To the unified universe! :D

If any member has been able to download and display the equation for the time-machine, would they kindly display it on this page please? :)..

steven chiverton

heres pictures of the new space time modulator ive just completed and it has the so called white light amplifier circuitry in it this circuit was featured in a file professor opummur uploaded or emailed me so as rough as the drawing was i redrew it simplified it and built it . just have to make a better chukra plate that goes on your navel erea and the ground lead with clip on it

Attachments

• new model prototype space time modulator .jpg
    new model prototype space time modulator .jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • new prototype  model space time modulator  pic 2.jpg
    new prototype model space time modulator pic 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • new space time modulator prototype.jpg
    new space time modulator prototype.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21

steven chiverton

id say frequency = 1 over t for time so take a 1 second cycle and slow it down so it takes say one hour and maybe that be the secret
but how do you slow a once cycle down to take longer to complete

Last edited: