Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

TimeFlipper

id say frequency = 1 over t for time so take a 1 second cycle and slow it down so it takes say one hour and maybe that be the secret
but how do you slow a once cycle down to take longer to complete

I think the frequency would be separate to the 1/time cobber..

We need to know what type of frequency it was, would it be a Radio Wave frequency?....Or perhaps an Audio Wave frequency, which would require knowing what waveform was used, either sine wave, square wave, triangular wave, or sawtooth wave...We would also need to know the actual frequency of the Audio Wave or Radio Wave..

I believe the "time" would relate to the passage of Zero Time, as brought to us from Preston Nichols in his video called, Preston Nichols and the Delta Time Generator...Very briefly, the frequency of Zero Time starts off at Zero, and goes onto infinity....Quantum Tunneling is seen as the "roadway" of the frequency span of Zero Time, and the Delta Time Generator creates "chunks" or Pulses of time in the form of Square Waves, in order to find and create an open Vortex, also called a Worm Hole, that leads to another Reality..

The Delta Time Generator is an oscillator, that employs quantum tunnelling, and creates multiple Vortexes at the same time, from the limitless supply of harmonics coming from the Square Waves....The word Delta denotes change, therefore the DTG in this specific case, is a Pulse generator that changes the frequencies leading to Zero Time..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
thats pretty experimental but feasable on a budget, weve been at this for almost 20+ years now im ever wonder why we did not reach anywhere so far, its pretty much the same situation here in quebec where our gouvernment has become a dictator and no one is unifying together to put an halt to it , there was roger rose who did a whole bunch of experiment , but its always a question of budget , no one here is a millionaire who could do jack shit about this
steven , keep going wed love to see more plans idea

NaturalPhilosopher

thats pretty experimental but feasable on a budget, weve been at this for almost 20+ years now im ever wonder why we did not reach anywhere so far, its pretty much the same situation here in quebec where our gouvernment has become a dictator and no one is unifying together to put an halt to it , there was roger rose who did a whole bunch of experiment , but its always a question of budget , no one here is a millionaire who could do jack shit about this
steven , keep going wed love to see more plans idea
because you're an egomaniac who has no listening skills
continue to 'struggle' until you learn

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
because you're an egomaniac who has no listening skills
continue to 'struggle' until you learn
probably here is not where i spend my life and understood that one day i might just find the solution on my own without anyone help , i really really dont care about anyone feeling