Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

falcott

the 9vdc runs from positive of battery to switch then runs under the 1k resistor to the next if i dident add the round amplifier or tachyon amp as it said in the messy schematic i redrew, the output of the stm would be lower just touch your tounge to it and see ,so the addition of that round amplifier to the stm circuit just makes it better in the output but cause theres no local vortex i can find to test it on i cant say anymore of it other than i just combined the round amp with the stm circuit as a modified experiment to try if ever a vortex pops up here near my area in Australia
Thanks Steve. So the drawing is correct.
What do you mean when you refer to a vortex? I remember Steven Gibbs writing about creating an artificial grid point. Can you locate a ley line junction?

steven chiverton

its what Gibbs says that you need an area of a vortex to operate the stm over even the hdr well the stm has a lead with a clamp on it it was said to connect to say a tree growing over the vortex which it think if it meant grid point then maybe they are similar or near enough to a vortex i suppose

Mayhem

Zenith
Might just have to go back to the old way dowsing rods to find the lines, rather than tech instruments.

The old eye over a landscape as well, the other thing its probably not going to be in suburbia that can be easily seen rather out in an undisturbed area
so to speak more so.

falcott

In European countries such as the UK and France there are often things like cathedrals, standing stones (monoliths) or healing springs on the ley line nodes. Dowsing would be the main way of finding them anywhere else, I guess.

TimeFlipper

f=1over t id say f = frenquency and as for the qestion will i ever use the space time modulator i tried but no vortex near me to operate it over so i cant give anything a test in full if it has to rely on a vortex that aint around my area
Cousin Cobber, you sort of back up what i have been saying all the time about HDRs....Those stories we see about them taking people forwards and backwards through time NEVER mention using a Vortex which would ironically mean they DONT work at all, the stories were made up just to sell those extortionately over priced HDRs, or by people that are the usual attention seeking types ;) :D..

Last edited:

falcott

f=1over t id say f = frenquency and as for the qestion will i ever use the space time modulator i tried but no vortex near me to operate it over so i cant give anything a test in full if it has to rely on a vortex that aint around my area
What about creating an artificial vortex, by using something like an Akamov torsion field generator?

falcott

The Akimov torsion field generator appears to be a type of healing device for hospital patients, nothing about making a vortex for an HDR to sit on :oops:..

View attachment 11112
You need to do a bit more reading. It has been used to open portals between parallel worlds. I know someone who has experimented with it to warp time. He said that a vortex begins to self generate after 15 hours of continuous run time. After that, a radius of 1.5 meters distance from it must be observed as the field is sensitive to random thoughts that may cause some unexpected paranormal activity. The field must be removed by reversing the polarity for the same amount of time.

TimeFlipper

You need to do a bit more reading. It has been used to open portals between parallel worlds. I know someone who has experimented with it to warp time. He said that a vortex begins to self generate after 15 hours of continuous run time. After that, a radius of 1.5 meters distance from it must be observed as the field is sensitive to random thoughts that may cause some unexpected paranormal activity. The field must be removed by reversing the polarity for the same amount of time.
Ive not come across anybody that proved to have opened portals between parallel worlds, ive seen lots of claims, but never any proof..

falcott

Ive not come across anybody that proved to have opened portals between parallel worlds, ive seen lots of claims, but never any proof..
I've seen no proof myself, but I have described what my friend told me about paranormal activity from his experiments of creating a field with the Akamov torsion field generator. Just passing on what I know and trying to offer helpful suggestions for further research.