Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

TimeFlipper

I've seen no proof myself, but I have described what my friend told me about paranormal activity from his experiments of creating a field with the Akamov torsion field generator. Just passing on what I know and trying to offer helpful suggestions for further research.
Personally i would not trust any of my own friends what ever they said about paranormal normal activity, they are as bad as those fakes in that TV series of "Paranormal Lockdown" (n):ROFLMAO:..

steven chiverton

You need to do a bit more reading. It has been used to open portals between parallel worlds. I know someone who has experimented with it to warp time. He said that a vortex begins to self generate after 15 hours of continuous run time. After that, a radius of 1.5 meters distance from it must be observed as the field is sensitive to random thoughts that may cause some unexpected paranormal activity. The field must be removed by reversing the polarity for the same amount of time.
like to hear more about that falcot sounds interesting and have you the schematics i kind of find that a current flowing in a conical wound coil would do anything much at all really

falcott

like to hear more about that falcot sounds interesting and have you the schematics i kind of find that a current flowing in a conical wound coil would do anything much at all really
Steve, there's a lot of info here:
There's also some info online in Russian, if you are able to search for that. It's difficult with an English search engine. o_O

TimeFlipper

here it is and much easier to make to even the circuitry to except maybe the coil cone
I thought you might like to see this tutorial cousin cobber...When you have completed the cone shape, using cardboard for example, fill up the cone with sand to give it firmness so that you can wrap the wires around the cone shape, or completely cover the cone with glue to keep the cardboard stiff :) :D..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i open a discord account if anyone need to join me, cheers, its been a quiet couple of month,
i see things are moving slowly
cheers everyone
thinkharder#2722