Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

TimeFlipper

do you have some issue about telling everyone if it worked or what happened @TimeFlipper?
Iam more interested in members reading books for themselves than just merely being given a reply, thats how we learn from a young age and why we have schools my old friend..

Iam certain DrZ has read the Montauk Project but overlooked building his own Delta T Antenna out of wood, choosing metal instead which however was a beautiful piece of engineering....Do you have any issues regarding reading books my old friend?

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont but id like to hear your experience using the device you built thats all, and im sure so would others. Thats another way we learn is it not?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Perhaps you could take another look at the Delta T Antenna Francois, but this time build it from wood not metal...Its simply 2 pyramid shapes, 1 on top of the other, take a look at my profile picture (y):)..
thats a good idea, i will look into that, if it can yield some result attach to a Rm unit , maybe for the best, this would take me less than one hour to assemble, plus i have all the parts

IAmThoth

You're fabricated on a subjective output of technology that may exist, when in fact it is irrelevant.

Much of which is designed by hoaxes and scientist who're looking for some sort of output or mass acception.
I can assure you that, real travel is not anything you want.
Real travel destroys.
Real travel takes over all known aspects of anything in a particular life line.

If you think you can change anything, be prepared to change your entire realm, including the people in it.

You won't win, nor will you gain.

You enter a whole new matrix, one in which you won't understand and have to adapt to.

Be prepared, because if you think you're a genius now, wait till you actually do it and then end up in another distant place within something, that you can't control.

You'll only then understand, that what is happening, isn't what you wanted.
There is no way back.

Learn to love this place before you loose this place for another's.
Because there are many, who search & find it, only to never come back.

There is a place where, even the greatest mind's go but never truly come back.

Time travel happens, but it isn't something you want.
That's the part no one understands.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You're fabricated on a subjective output of technology that may exist, when in fact it is irrelevant.

Much of which is designed by hoaxes and scientist who're looking for some sort of output or mass acception.
I can assure you that, real travel is not anything you want.
Real travel destroys.
Real travel takes over all known aspects of anything in a particular life line.

If you think you can change anything, be prepared to change your entire realm, including the people in it.

You won't win, nor will you gain.

You enter a whole new matrix, one in which you won't understand and have to adapt to.

Be prepared, because if you think you're a genius now, wait till you actually do it and then end up in another distant place within something, that you can't control.

You'll only then understand, that what is happening, isn't what you wanted.
There is no way back.

Learn to love this place before you loose this place for another's.
Because there are many, who search & find it, only to never come back.

There is a place where, even the greatest mind's go but never truly come back.

Time travel happens, but it isn't something you want.
That's the part no one understands.
ive been telling people exactly this for years , but you cannot stop people from dreaming, or romantisizing time travel like in the movie