Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thank you for the reply Francois (y):)..
I know for certain you could build the framework for a wooden Delta Time Antenna (DTA) in less than an hour, and please remember the 45 degree angles :D..Can you tell me please, why would you want to feed the RM into the DTA? :unsure:..
i will look into this, for the moment on my schedule there is outside work, its the start of the season and i have a lot on my plate, this will generate revenu for these experiment
if anyone has any input on new machine do share, cheers

steven chiverton

the reality manipulator schematic looks very crude and flimsy in that case you may as well modify a hdr and relocate the rubbing coil to the bottom so you can sit the whole thing on your navel while adjusting the dials at the top then youll have a modified hdr converted

TimeFlipper

Something I've always wondered, so I'll ask it now, since it's relevant to both the RM and HDR... Can you explain why wrapping mains voltage and/or 60Hz around your head is effective for this purpose? To me, it's always seemed to be "lacking finesse", shall we say.
Its also very dangerous to wrap anything around your head that contains a mains voltage, MUCH WORSE if some unknown random person has already built an RM or an HDR, and is trying to sell it! (n)

I would strongly suggest that if any member wants an RM or HDR building for them, they get hold of a fully qualified person who understands what he or she is doing...NEVER play about with your own safety, you could easily end up dead or disabled!!

falcott

Its also very dangerous to wrap anything around your head that contains a mains voltage, MUCH WORSE if some unknown random person has already built an RM or an HDR, and is trying to sell it! (n)

I would strongly suggest that if any member wants an RM or HDR building for them, they get hold of a fully qualified person who understands what he or she is doing...NEVER play about with your own safety, you could easily end up dead or disabled!!
I always thought it ridiculously dangerous for a start. But just plucking 60Hz out of the air, so to speak, when a frequency generator could be used to tune into a frequency more conducive to brainwave entrainment or consciousness warping... And why 120VAC? Is it any more beneficial than other common mains voltages, such as 220VAC or 240VAC?

TimeFlipper

I always thought it ridiculously dangerous for a start. But just plucking 60Hz out of the air, so to speak, when a frequency generator could be used to tune into a frequency more conducive to brainwave entrainment or consciousness warping... And why 120VAC? Is it any more beneficial than other common mains voltages, such as 220VAC or 240VAC?
From what i remember, the 60hz refers to the rotational speed of the generators blades (60 times per second) when they are turning to create the electricity output in the power stations..

DoctorZ

Something I've always wondered, so I'll ask it now, since it's relevant to both the RM and HDR... Can you explain why wrapping mains voltage and/or 60Hz around your head is effective for this purpose? To me, it's always seemed to be "lacking finesse", shall we say.
for the love of me i never know why this must be, because its just a current going around your head, its not harmful in any way, but for the love of me, i really dont know how it work, i would rather think to use probe, and put them in a specific region of the brain

DoctorZ

the reality manipulator schematic looks very crude and flimsy in that case you may as well modify a hdr and relocate the rubbing coil to the bottom so you can sit the whole thing on your navel while adjusting the dials at the top then youll have a modified hdr converted
everyone who bought one from me had there wishes realise, so its subjective, does it really work or not, what i know is,,. it amplify the mind output,