Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
our brain work on frequency and energy, what we see and hear are visual light and sound frequency , the head band only circulate 60 hrtz of electrical current around your head, it does not negate anything to your brain

, no magnetic field or anything else dangerous , ive made over 100 headband and no one ever got electrocutated, dont worry all it does it pick up your mind input wich are electrical impulse and bring them to the machine, thats why it need to circulate, not pick up, radionic machine are a pain in the ass to understand but if someone design them, it because it did something, the hdr does work in its own annoying way,

i did time travel many time, pick up on the way the skill of intuition and instant knowledge about event like dr who, dont as me how , but that the curse or gift i receive using my many machine over the time, ( and dont ask me why i neve became rich because its not one of my goal) when you use any machine, you will not usually be there physically ,

it will be more of a projection in time, , it will be blurry and hard to focus as you are projected throu someone else or your future self to see event in any time line, i know i did as far as 5 millions years in the pass and you would be surprise to hear what happen in thepass, the far past ,

for now people expect too much romantisize idea from time travel , and we are not there yet, at least i imagine, i saa a very convincing video on youtube the other day and the guy seem to have been projected thru zero time, the zone of none time,

they think he time travel but he is in a none time zone, he must have use a amplified version of a temporal projector and slip there physically, lucky for him he is not in a stephen king movie and the langolier arent coming to erase time and matter, but anyhow, this video is something to be investigated because a few of us ( builder and sellers ) sold machine to people from this place and this guy must have been a user

get back to me on this, and please let me know when there is a post , i dont get notification anymore, cheers everyone
[email protected]
Sincerely
Dr z

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
our brain work on frequency and energy, what we see and hear are visual light and sound frequency , the head band only circulate 60 hrtz of electrical current around your head, it does not negate anything to your brain

, no magnetic field or anything else dangerous , ive made over 100 headband and no one ever got electrocutated, dont worry all it does it pick up your mind input wich are electrical impulse and bring them to the machine, thats why it need to circulate, not pick up, radionic machine are a pain in the ass to understand but if someone design them, it because it did something, the hdr does work in its own annoying way,

i did time travel many time, pick up on the way the skill of intuition and instant knowledge about event like dr who, dont as me how , but that the curse or gift i receive using my many machine over the time, ( and dont ask me why i neve became rich because its not one of my goal) when you use any machine, you will not usually be there physically ,

it will be more of a projection in time, , it will be blurry and hard to focus as you are projected throu someone else or your future self to see event in any time line, i know i did as far as 5 millions years in the pass and you would be surprise to hear what happen in thepass, the far past ,

for now people expect too much romantisize idea from time travel , and we are not there yet, at least i imagine, i saa a very convincing video on youtube the other day and the guy seem to have been projected thru zero time, the zone of none time,

they think he time travel but he is in a none time zone, he must have use a amplified version of a temporal projector and slip there physically, lucky for him he is not in a stephen king movie and the langolier arent coming to erase time and matter, but anyhow, this video is something to be investigated because a few of us ( builder and sellers ) sold machine to people from this place and this guy must have been a user

get back to me on this, and please let me know when there is a post , i dont get notification anymore, cheers everyone
[email protected]
Sincerely
Dr z

Interesting video. I guess we now know what the vaccine is really for.

DoctorZ

Interesting video. I guess we now know what the vaccine is really for.
well agenda 21 is accomplish at 80% now, the worst is yet to come, we are the watcher of this stupidity , what can we do about this, only a few here await our commitment to actually do something about it

DoctorZ

The cowards conceal themselves with lies. Who would want to exterminate the entire human race?
there are not coward , and only the one we call the 1% want this plan to happen, we are the watcher, we see and we record , but among us are adventurers who are willing to sacrifice everything for the welfare of the entire human race, me included, like i ask , its time to act and im ready please manifest yourself either in private or here, but time is running short we cant let this happen

TimeFlipper

the hdr does work in its own annoying way,

i did time travel many time, pick up on the way the skill of intuition and instant knowledge about event like dr who, dont as me how , but that the curse or gift i receive using my many machine over the time, ( and dont ask me why i neve became rich because its not one of my goal) when you use any machine, you will not usually be there physically , ]
[email protected]
Sincerely
Dr z
Regarding safety Francois...I know you are an excellent engineer, and i trust your ability to make an HDR completely safe...However, would YOU trust some unknown random person to build an HDR with a headband for yourself?...Of course you wouldnt Francois, and this is what iam trying to put across to our members, the dangers of buying ready made HDRs from some random unknown people..

Correct me if iam wrong Fracois, but you told us that you travelled through time by using the Brossard Experiment, and you did it only once because some device in the experiment set on fire in the car you were driving and you havent repaired it yet...Why are you now claiming that you have time-travelled many times using an HDR? o_O..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Regarding safety Francois...I know you are an excellent engineer, and i trust your ability to make an HDR completely safe...However, would YOU trust some unknown random person to build an HDR with a headband for yourself?...Of course you wouldnt Francois, and this is what iam trying to put across to our members, the dangers of buying ready made HDRs from some random unknown people..

Correct me if iam wrong Fracois, but you told us that you travelled through time by using the Brossard Experiment, and you did it only once because some device in the experiment set on fire in the car you were driving and you havent repaired it yet...Why are you now claiming that you have time-travelled many times using an HDR? o_O..
the BX was the full on experiement, but there were many other experiment that yielded result but not in physical form as i mention in one of me old video, on youtube, there are many many way to time travel, your spiritual form can time travel,

your soul can time travel, you can teleport your soul into other version of yourself in other universe and dimension as well time travel the hdr is the basic device that can allow you to do exactly that and the Rm unit as well in fact any basic radionic machine can help you achieve this, but you need to train your mind and body and soul to see these event and regognize when you do, but physically is still something in the realm of imposible for us right now, a real time teleport device is not in our range unless we would have a tesarax crystal,

( a fictional item that vibrate in the multiplane of reality ) our quartz crystal vibrate and exist in this temporal field according to this dimension , but there range of capacity is very limited just to vibrate to time and not help with dimensional jump , the only person i believe that could really help us is carlos, or the hdr kid and we lost track of them a long time ago, each time we had a visitor claiming to time travel here they never mention what they use and how it work because it would be easy for us to replicate, with now technology we have ,

int he case of john titor , the machine was out of this world with there tech , but in today tech , under the trump secrety i would not let it pass that this machine would exist

so until we get this little part of info we need , we will be relinquish to dream it, and use a hdr or any radionic