Creativity Time travel story development

Karlmarx005

I am planning to develop a story that involves time travel and advanced technology. What events do you think you should be in it?

Karlmarx005

Here is one of my characters:
Name: Diane Murphy
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: black
Height: 5 ft
Religion:
Talents: combat, engineering, science, programming, creation of almost any kind of technology in the universe, wilderness survival, farming, military and political strategy
Extremely skilled at: combat, engineering, science, programming, creation of any kind of technology in the universe, wilderness survival, farming, military and political strategy, propaganda, biology, physics, math, chemistry, mechanics
Ideology: Totalitarianism, capitalism, nationalism, progressivism
Good characteristics: genius-level intelligence, photographic memory

Mayhem

Zenith
Some sort of secret society possibly hindering or aiding a range of the characters involved in your story.

Mayhem

Zenith
Im assuming the story will be built around more than just Diane Murphy is what i meant.

Angelface239

I am planning to develop a story that involves time travel and advanced technology. What events do you think you should be in it?
I also had been working on a story two that was about time travel in the past. But i am not sure more fictional events of what you think would happen in the future.

Okarin

it would be good if people were to out links to their stories then we could provide a view as to direction ect

Angelface239

I also had been working on a story two that was about time travel in the past. But i am not sure more fictional events of what you think would happen in the future.
And two years stating in my past in my story in real life of similar things that happend and occured for me in those years of September 20th, 2018 and january 13th, 2017.