Time travel team in Florida

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein, Dr. Z, and TimefFlipper, I can’t speak for you Time Travel Researchers, but I am very frustrated, when I see all these people that call themselves members here, stating they want to time travel. If someone was to ask them what kind of time travel did they have in mind? These people are clueless and look at you just dumbfounded.

mariya94 - Please accept my apologies the statement was not for you personally. It was a blanket statement and a general statement of observation of newcomers posting non-technical and posting nonsense. I also, understand that were not all at the same level of knowledge when it comes to subject matter discussed across the whole forum membership.

Professor Opmmur

mariya94

Einstein, Dr. Z, and TimefFlipper, I can’t speak for you Time Travel Researchers, but I am very frustrated, when I see all these people that call themselves members here, stating they want to time travel. If someone was to ask them what kind of time travel did they have in mind? These people are clueless and look at you just dumbfounded.

mariya94 - Please accept my apologies the statement was not for you personally. It was a blanket statement and a general statement of observation of newcomers posting non-technical and posting nonsense. I also, understand that were not all at the same level of knowledge when it comes to subject matter discussed across the whole forum membership.

Professor Opmmur
That's ok, Professor. Don't worry about it.

TimeFlipper

@mariya94 I dont know if you are aware that Dr Z has been collecting information from us on here regarding the theories of how to make a time-travel machine?..Once he has decided how to build one, he has the engineering expertise to build it..
Iam not certain if Dr Z lives near to you or not, but i would suggest that you read the more recent postings on his thread,"Time To Build" It, so that you can see how far he has got...He has also been postings video clips of himself going to and from work, and you might be interested in listening to what he has been saying (y) :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Dr. Z lives in Canada about an hour and 1/2 drive north of Num7 who is also Canadian. I have known Dr. Z were about 10 years and is a wonderful and knowledgeable person on the subject of time travel. He is part of a small number of people I know this had limited success in time travel research. Please Note: he does not use HDR's simply because they do not work. I would also say: Stephen Gibbs is a wonderful person and he truly believes that an HDR is the answer time travel. I own two different HDR's manufactured by Stephen Gibbs and an unknown person. I have never had any success with an HDR over the last 20+ years. When I was doing my time travel research about 35 to 40 years ago I was using high-voltage, very similar, but not the same as mad man Marcum.

Tron1

I'm in charge of that team actually, a team has already been designated. Sorry for the news but i got the greatest minds working. I have been asked to get a team together 4 times a year. two weeks at a time. I'm going to have a hard time with getting steven gibbs and dr z getting along so I may have two more try to get in.

mariya94

I'm in charge of that team actually, a team has already been designated. Sorry for the news but i got the greatest minds working. I have been asked to get a team together 4 times a year. two weeks at a time. I'm going to have a hard time with getting steven gibbs and dr z getting along so I may have two more try to get in.
Yeah I know, mistertimes told me. He wanted to see if you would be interested in joining together.

mistertimes

people, first of yes the team is a very good idea and it should be brought into life..

second.. oppie.. arnold.. timeflipper.. num.. those are the creme and the crop of this community on the whole damn internet

arnold is not someone who fall for shit easy.. he is very smart he knows this type of thing is ridiculed by the masses and when it comes to real life some will try to make it into a clown fest

opmmur is the best poster on here by far and the most experienced out of any one here

timeflipper is very knowledgeable and you will need his information

paula.. i dont need to say much about her she been there for ever and if she takes something on herself she gets it done I bet you money she put her obligation to something she will be the first one there and the last one to leave

num is the reason you can even have a site this is the a b c to get anything done, he should be thanked dozen times a day

there are people who should either be there from the get go or just be in mind and spirit until they feel they can join physically but they should be part of it too even if they doubt it to begin with

key is indeed on top of things already talked with him in PM's

mariya is awesome even though slow to respond to PM's lol but she is all in it seems and really want it to happen

harte is another person I highly recommend to be part of it .. really all the serious members here should be part of it I know I'm forgetting quite a few

worst case we create something for the next generation to have like mufon type organization.. only our wont be only discussions but real "hands-on" experimenting .. in the end it will happen weather in 1 year 10 years or 50 human years it happens.. the human species achieves time travel and yes it's possible to both past timelines and of course future.. scientists get to this general conclusion in theory this century

use this time when president Donald Trump is in office its once in a life time.. and as you can see deep state is somewhat being
transformed just enough to be able to have some real freedom ...but it may lead to a civil war or world war indeed

Again I would say this again and again .. don't leave the ones who started this all behind

arnold gibbs doctor z oppie paula .. these are all icons of this "phenomena" which pretty much is the most important issue in the multiverse.. they are all on the level of linda just not as famous journalistically but they contribute enormously on the internet

lets get it going..slow.. fast.. as long as we get it going its better than nothing

Last edited:

HDRKID

I was in Florida last week and plan to go back this year.

Here is a vortex I have used with success. It is in the parking lot of the Publix grocery.
Google Maps

BTW, we should have for Paranormalis a time travel app.

paraapp44.gif