Time travel team in Florida

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein, Dr. Z, and TimefFlipper, I can’t speak for you Time Travel Researchers, but I am very frustrated, when I see all these people that call themselves members here, stating they want to time travel. If someone was to ask them what kind of time travel did they have in mind? These people are clueless and look at you just dumbfounded.

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur Prof, mariya is one of our very nice young lady members who has contributed many good postings in the past (y).
I believe that she has an HDR but has not achieved the results from it she had hoped for, which prompted her starting this thread.
If iam right, i can imagine she has a certain amount of frustration which i think is acceptable...She has not given up her belief in time-travel, and i dont believe she ever will, which is commendable :)

mistertimes

everyone in this thread.. state your age please.

This is doable I just don't want any children in the team.

I suggest first a time travel group or organization like mufon just smaller and better.

This all thing is going to be great if we can pull this off.

mariya94

@Opmmur Prof, mariya is one of our very nice young lady members who has contributed many good postings in the past (y).
I believe that she has an HDR but has not achieved the results from it she had hoped for, which prompted her starting this thread.
If iam right, i can imagine she has a certain amount of frustration which i think is acceptable...She has not given up her belief in time-travel, and i dont believe she ever will, which is commendable :)
Thanks TF.

mariya94

everyone in this thread.. state your age please.

This is doable I just don't want any children in the team.

I suggest first a time travel group or organization like mufon just smaller and better.

This all thing is going to be great if we can pull this off.
I'm 22 and will be 23 in October.