Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NOTE: The following Information will be disturbing to most people.

Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 1

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 2

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 3

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You, I did not realities I did that :oops::oops::oops:

I will re-check it out later when I can. I believe there is three different URL's.

I hope problem fixed now.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Interesting video clip Prof, although i disagree with the commentator when he said that man landed on the moon in 1969

My explanation of this is simple...Any US commentator or speaker like Al Bielek..Duncan Cameron..Preston Nichols..Peter Moon..including authors, HAS to say that the moon landings DID happen..It doesnt matter about anything else they say because they can all be seen as Sci-Fi by the general public..Prof show me anywhere that, Bielek Cameron Nichols or Moon has ever said in any of their books or on interviews that the moon landings were faked, even Nichols wont explain how the Stealth aeroplanes were made...They have all been told to shut up or else!!

I have never seen an American Member on here agree with me that the Moon landings were all faked, i wonder why? ;):D

Krish

The real issue about Philadelphia experiment...no one knows...so, someone can paste what is presented and I can tell you what happened....the primary issue is correct but the result is messed up...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 5