Time Travel theory

USAF Ace

same old crap argument.
aren't you guys tired of coming up with the same thing?

anything new?

I'm actually new to the site, and in the process of starting a new novel of time travel fiction. To answer your question, I'll never tire until all possible angles of an argument can be made. Could take a while. Besides, I throughly enjoy another's perspective. You never know when some small detail could spark a new direction of thinking.

@JimmyD
What is the worth, or true value, of something if not given by an entity that cherishes it? Events will unfold whether or not the couple decides to stay in the present or travel back to the future. I would assume the value would be based on ones intentions; to help mankind, or further their own advance.

@Harte
That's actually interesting to think about. In which case, anyone who time travels and returns to our NOW might have had an effect on how our time line behaves. I never thought that anyone traveling would have already effected things by simply existing where they don't belong.

NaturalPhilosopher

think we need to get to 1st principles when making these arguments.
we take for granted what we think a timeline is(series of events or is it?), a dimension, etc.

so what's your definition of space, time and a timeline?
Please don't comment if you regurgitate the same old definitions.

Remember:
Tesla highly criticized relativity. I'm paraphrasing but he said "how does mass tell nothing how to curve and then curved nothingness tells mass how to move?"

define nothingness.

all aether theories boil down to two types.
1st)electron-positron grid
2nd)fluid material

which one can explain photons, longitudinal waves, EM fields, nuclear force, pair production, double slit effect, antimatter, momentum(special relativity) and gravity(general relativity)?

How about pyramid energy, chi, orgone, VRIL, prana, cold fusion, alchemical transmutations, ormus, alchemical materials, shape power, free energy devices, 'keshe plasma', joe cells, radiant electrical circuits, nazi bell, vimanas..?

secret: all the above is unified by one thing.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

no way any principle in which technology operates can be suppressed.
can elites suppress the laws of physics?

did elites suppress how gold leaf foil deflected in the presence of an electric field?
did elites suppress the roman empire aeolipile steam jet engine?

suppression of technology exists but who cares. Can discover and built it ourselves.

free energy, time travel, teleportation, antigravity, cold fusion principles are everywhere.

Last edited:

JimmyD

What is the worth, or true value, of something if not given by an entity that cherishes it? Events will unfold whether or not the couple decides to stay in the present or travel back to the future.

Indeed value is relative, but I was more speaking to the idea of how that works in a loop. The real question is of the value of the difference.

Kill Wilbur and Orville, ..what happens? Someone figures it out 40 years later, but the entire course of aviation and WW2 and various political situations and technological developments, etc etc changes. What is the value of WW2 happening in 1970 as a result of a series of smaller wars in the time slot for WW2, and it being fought with fighter jets equipped with small nukes? Hitler becomes a nobody sergeant and Elvis ends up conquering half of Russia or some such crazy nonsense.

What is the value of not fucking with Wilbur and Orville? ...maybe fly a kite in front of them as a kid or something? ...fold a paper airplane? ...stay away entirely?

NaturalPhilosopher

well where do ideas come from? perhaps invention is really a more esoteric thing than we realize. Would someone else at the same time create an airplane? Likely.

Tesla was quoted saying he felt that ideas came from somewhere external and didn't understand it but knew that it existed.

TimeFlipper

think we need to get to 1st principles when making these arguments.
we take for granted what we think a timeline is(series of events or is it?), a dimension, etc.

so what's your definition of space, time and a timeline?
Please don't comment if you regurgitate the same old definitions.

Remember:
Tesla highly criticized relativity. I'm paraphrasing but he said "how does mass tell nothing how to curve and then curved nothingness tells mass how to move?"

define nothingness.

all aether theories boil down to two types.
1st)electron-positron grid
2nd)fluid material

which one can explain photons, longitudinal waves, EM fields, nuclear force, pair production, double slit effect, antimatter, momentum(special relativity) and gravity(general relativity)?

How about pyramid energy, chi, orgone, VRIL, prana, cold fusion, alchemical transmutations, ormus, alchemical materials, shape power, free energy devices, 'keshe plasma', joe cells, radiant electrical circuits, nazi bell, vimanas..?

secret: all the above is unified by one thing.

Err, it seems you didnt want to explain what your concept is after you said, (there`s no proof going back in time causes a timeline branchoff, you guys have no concept of what a dimension, timeline or branchoff even means)..So for the second time of asking and the last time, would you kindly tell all of us what your conception of a dimension..timeline..and branchoff is please??....Its ok if you dont really want to tell us your conception, i just thought it would be good for having a discussion upon...