tIME tRavel tHoughts

Kairos

It would take however long you need to go back in time, make some investments, purchase some goods you know will be valuable in the future, and get back.

I wouldn't bother. All I would want to do is generate enough money to purchase the anti-aging vaccine in the future, and then go back 1099 to capture Jerusalem with my crusader brothers.

Treversal

It would take however long you need to go back in time, make some investments, purchase some goods you know will be valuable in the future, and get back.

I wouldn't bother. All I would want to do is generate enough money to purchase the anti-aging vaccine in the future, and then go back 1099 to capture Jerusalem with my crusader brothers.
I would want the reverse aging vaccine. To be 20 forever. I guess making a Trillion wouldn't be that difficult with Yahoo, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Bitcoin and sports betting. The trick would be how to do it and not draw attention to yourself. I guess you could "win" a big lottery and then start a huge/many employees investment firm on an island nation and have many small failures and every once in a while a huge win and that might work. Hmmmm, maybe Warren Buffett has a time machine!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wouldn't amass a trillion dollars to start with. That would be like putting a target on my back. Of course winning a big lottery jackpot would probably satisfy any money problems. I would probably start a research group to investigate consciousness transfer into replacement type avatar bodies.

Kairos

I mean.. consciousness transfer is interesting, but only after the crusades, man. You need to get your priorities straight.

Treversal

I wouldn't amass a trillion dollars to start with. That would be like putting a target on my back. Of course winning a big lottery jackpot would probably satisfy any money problems. I would probably start a research group to investigate consciousness transfer into replacement type avatar bodies.
I think that making a copy of your "mind" in a computer will be possible in the future - but it would not be you.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think that making a copy of your "mind" in a computer will be possible in the future - but it would not be you.

I wouldn't pursue mind copy technology. Only soul transference research would be of interest to me. It would be a type of indefinite life extension.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Time travel renders wealth effectively meaningless and I wouldn't waste my time. Instead, I would use time travel to ensure every one of my enemies met a brutal and unfortunate demise.

Kairos

Time travel renders wealth effectively meaningless and I wouldn't waste my time. Instead, I would use time travel to ensure every one of my enemies met a brutal and unfortunate demise.

Like the Saracen menace.