Time Travel & Time Machines - A Rare Interview From 1964

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel & Time Machines - A Rare Interview From 1964

Original air-date: June 18, 1964.

This recording is from the KVOS Channel 12 Films, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western Washington University, Bellingham WA.

700 year old Nordics, Space Travel, Time travel (f =1/T), technology swap.

Formula for Time Travel: f = 1/T

Frequency = one / Time

In 1952, over a week before the events of the 1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident George-Van-Tassel notified the US air force, Los Angeles Herald-Examiner and the Life (magazine) of the future events of the 1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident via registered letters.[6] This event was witnessed by thousands of people in and around the Washington D.C. area. It is one of the most publicized sightings to have ever taken place.

GEORGE VAN TASSEL
1910-1978
Author, inventor and controversial UFO advocate. Some agreed, some disagreed with his philosophy.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Someone told me the key to time travel was infinity + 1. I never figured that one out.

I know, I know..watch the video. LOL. (Gotta find time when I'm not interrupted).

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Infinity has never been part of any Time Travel formula, I have ever seen.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have been a researcher on many different subjects over the past 60 years. In the summer 1956, was the first time I’ve ever heard of the Philadelphia experiment. From that time on I was hooked on learning as much as I could on time travel and how to accomplish it. I personally have a small number of time travel formulas given to me over the past years, none of them contain infinity as one of the components.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have been a researcher on many different subjects over the past 60 years. In the summer 1956, was the first time I’ve ever heard of the Philadelphia experiment. From that time on I was hooked on learning as much as I could on time travel and how to accomplish it. I personally have a small number of time travel formulas given to me over the past years, none of them contain infinity as one of the components.
Are you going to tell us more? :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I may post Alexander's Time Travel formula if I can find it.
My paper and digital files are not well cataloged.