Time travel to the past

The Fifth

There are people here that can teleport, time travel, materialize matter, see through your eyes, hear everything you hear, see the past and future, see every object from every angle simultaneously, etc.

How can you say as you know ? Stop claiming without real proof or solid arguments. I don't try to be mean or anything but if you know there are people like that , then show me the proof. We can only guess but we can't know for sure man. :coffee:

The Fifth

@NaturalPhilosopher Indeed there are "reports" from humans who claim they had an episode of missing time or that they flew with the airplane and got in the future or what not. But i don't know any human who can just teleport in time for 5 minutes,let's say.

About the materialize matter, there are some magicians who scare the crap out of me. I can't explain how they do that , most ppl think it's cgi but when it's live it's something else.

About seeing and hearing what you do as they are you, could be possible if using some sort of mental link idk..

To see the past it's real and it's called History. And to see the future it's called predicting. Or satanism (i hate those guys and i can't explain some things that they do).

NaturalPhilosopher

Well all magic is just about time alteration. That's the big secret.
satanism, wicca, egyptian rituals, alchemy, gnostic christianity, judaism or tesla tech.

Altered time alters consciousness.
Why would that happen unless perhaps time is consciousness to begin with.
Makes ya go hmm.

Last edited:

jasmineee12

@The Fifth - You may not know of a way to travel to the past, but that doesn't mean no one on this planet knows either.

@Louisa92 - My best advice would be to ask aliens about that. The governments of the world want to keep time travel to the past a secret, and they suppress all real knowledge of time travel from the public. Those who know how to do it are silenced, though maybe not necessarily killed.
For your second suggestion about asking aliens, how can you communicate to them, to help one time travel to the past?