Time travel to the past

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@The Fifth - You may not know of a way to travel to the past, but that doesn't mean no one on this planet knows either.

@Louisa92 - My best advice would be to ask aliens about that. The governments of the world want to keep time travel to the past a secret, and they suppress all real knowledge of time travel from the public. Those who know how to do it are silenced, though maybe not necessarily killed.

Mayhem

Zenith
@The Fifth - You may not know of a way to travel to the past, but that doesn't mean no one on this planet knows either.

Which may be true, many years have gone past many enlightened humans have graced this planet.
We are now ascending, ( well a portion of the population) many think they are smarter so to speak that those that have
gone before. I disagree.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Which may be true, many years have gone past many enlightened humans have graced this planet.
We are now ascending, ( well a portion of the population) many think they are smarter so to speak that those that have
gone before. I disagree.
I'm sorry, what was your point there?

Mayhem

Zenith
Point : How do we know in the long past, that it was achievable to a small amount, it may have been.

The Fifth

"matter is like an imprint of empty space"

"everything that has happened in the past is permenantly there forever. Like information on a harddrive."

Matter is not an imprint of empty space. They are contradictory.

"everything that has happened in the past is permenantly there forever. Like information on a harddrive."

How do you know the future isn't already written ? :coffee: