Time travel to the past

not_a_DJ

@The Fifth - You may not know of a way to travel to the past, but that doesn't mean no one on this planet knows either.

@Louisa92 - My best advice would be to ask aliens about that. The governments of the world want to keep time travel to the past a secret, and they suppress all real knowledge of time travel from the public. Those who know how to do it are silenced, though maybe not necessarily killed.
For your second suggestion about asking aliens, how can you communicate to them, to help one time travel to the past?
I believe that, if you talk to them while looking at the skies (yea, it will be crazy) but knowing that they're somewhere flying hidden in the skies... you may get signals from them.

not_a_DJ

What if... your inmediate future becomes the past you want to repeat?
Yes, I want to backward the time, (I can't travel and go to see myself) then the next five minuts my body and I are transforming until I be myself 1 year ago in the past, and my whole surrounding universe has changed too. Then, five mins ago I was in the future I didnt like and now I'm in the past now.
Use your anxiety as a vector (I mean, the thing that throws you or pushes you) and
keep the LOA.

jasmineee12

What if... your inmediate future becomes the past you want to repeat?
Yes, I want to backward the time, (I can't travel and go to see myself) then the next five minuts my body and I are transforming until I be myself 1 year ago in the past, and my whole surrounding universe has changed too. Then, five mins ago I was in the future I didnt like and now I'm in the past now.
Use your anxiety as a vector (I mean, the thing that throws you or pushes you) and
keep the LOA.
Can you rephrase what your trying to say, it's a bit confusing. Sorry I keep rereading it but it doesn't really make much sense to me.

not_a_DJ

ok, yea, I play with the logic. There are two timelines. _______ and ________ .
One is the past you want to be again. The other is this current present. (the future in relation with the first)

you are here, in the future, I mean, now. When you travel time or be yourself (past) then the future is the past. a timeline goes after another timeline. is like drawing a straight line, and simply put a straight line after the first one, thie second corresponds to the past. So the future is the past again. probably you have to break with all rules or laws that men have put on time concept that everybody knows and accepted as an untouchable reality.
I wanted to mean that if the travel or body shift is succesful, the 2nd timeline has both values, the future and the past.

Last edited: