Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

Time_Travler2021

STM update... Very strange day. I used the STM last night about 1.5 hours. I had a time warp. I have been questioning it all day. I was driving my usual route 10am, and I turned right, I knew where I was going back home 10 minutes away. I looked down for the time and when I looked back believe it or not I found my self in another area. There's only one way I go when I drive home. My friend was also questioning how it was possible. May be it was a coincidence or something else who knows....

TimeFlipper

STM update... Very strange day. I used the STM last night about 1.5 hours. I had a time warp. I have been questioning it all day. I was driving my usual route 10am, and I turned right, I knew where I was going back home 10 minutes away. I looked down for the time and when I looked back believe it or not I found my self in another area. There's only one way I go when I drive home. My friend was also questioning how it was possible. May be it was a coincidence or something else who knows....

roadaxe

STM update... Very strange day. I used the STM last night about 1.5 hours. I had a time warp. I have been questioning it all day. I was driving my usual route 10am, and I turned right, I knew where I was going back home 10 minutes away. I looked down for the time and when I looked back believe it or not I found my self in another area. There's only one way I go when I drive home. My friend was also questioning how it was possible. May be it was a coincidence or something else who knows...

Sounds spooky but I would like to see it for myself, can you show me a link or picture of this stm device please?

steven chiverton

A few people I know use this name online I'm probably not the only one
well if your not shayne rowe then it would get confusing as then i wouldn't know who im talking to as like i said he used the name road axe to and if he dropped out of the Paranormalis then it would be feasible for someone to use the same name in here if he dident then you would have trouble registering in here with the same user name, this user with the same name i haven't spoken to him even by email for ages now as he tried to rush me or push me into designing him a device i once made that seemed to attract ufos, and i got cheesed off at his demanding attitude and desperation when i Cleary told him before i dont plan to build such a device again , and he spoke in his emails to me he wanted it built now and then .

Last edited:

roadaxe

STM update... Very strange day. I used the STM last night about 1.5 hours. I had a time warp. I have been questioning it all day. I was driving my usual route 10am, and I turned right, I knew where I was going back home 10 minutes away. I looked down for the time and when I looked back believe it or not I found my self in another area. There's only one way I go when I drive home. My friend was also questioning how it was possible. May be it was a coincidence or something else who knows...

Sounds spooky but I would like to see it for myself, can you show me a link or picture of those stm device please
well if your not shayne rowe then it would get confusing as then i wouldn't know who im talking to as like i said he used the name road axe to and if he dropped out of the Paranormalis then it would be feasible for someone to use the same name in here if he dident then you would have trouble registering in here with the same user name, this user with the same name i haven't spoken to him even by email for ages now as he tried to rush me or push me into designing him a device i once made that seemed to attract ufos, and i got cheesed off at his demanding attitude and desperation when i Cleary told him before i dont plan to build such a device again , and he spoke in his emails to me he wanted it built now and then .
Can attract ufo's? Wow I would love to see something like that in action, why did you refuse to build it if you don't mind me asking?

steven chiverton

because when i built it i brought 5 or more tins of the packed 5mm bearing shaped powerful neodymium magnets to surround around 2 sections of the rf power coil in the design and since then they have banded them cause children swollow them so cant be brought anymore except a few sellers on e bay was still selling them but they may of since then taken them down and the person who used the name road axe i told him i dont plan to build it again but he demanded i build it for him as he was desperate to attract ufos and get some attention from it , so with these magnets banned i cant build it without them but if i was to design it to use the barrel shaped ones i may get away with designing it but then i have to figure out how much room they take up for the small single series coils i would need to wind from the small rolls of coper wire jaycar electronics sells which isent much thats why i used a series coil in it i had to give away my one and only design with all my electronics for free as i was staying with my mum after my partner kicked me out for the 7th time and mums place was to small for all my built stuff so i had to give it all away just to please her including my laser diode collection and a box full of parasite zappers and more so now im just small scale builder and i live in a small one bedroom place and dont have the room to make to many things . nor the space to do it in except some small things .

roadaxe

because when i built it i brought 5 or more tins of the packed 5mm bearing shaped powerful neodymium magnets to surround around 2 sections of the rf power coil in the design and since then they have banded them cause children swollow them so cant be brought anymore except a few sellers on e bay was still selling them but they may of since then taken them down and the person who used the name road axe i told him i dont plan to build it again but he demanded i build it for him as he was desperate to attract ufos and get some attention from it , so with these magnets banned i cant build it without them but if i was to design it to use the barrel shaped ones i may get away with designing it but then i have to figure out how much room they take up for the small single series coils i would need to wind from the small rolls of coper wire jaycar electronics sells which isent much thats why i used a series coil in it i had to give away my one and only design with all my electronics for free as i was staying with my mum after my partner kicked me out for the 7th time and mums place was to small for all my built stuff so i had to give it all away just to please her including my laser diode collection and a box full of parasite zappers and more so now im just small scale builder and i live in a small one bedroom place and dont have the room to make to many things . nor the space to do it in except some small things .
That is pretty intense, did you guys look at other options to get materials? Maybe you both missed a good opportunity here, Gibbs is doing well selling his units, there would be a very high demand for yours.

steven chiverton

i dident like the emails sent to me demanding me to build this again in such a hurry so he can go on a ufo hunting expedition with someone at short notice when it takes time to build it and getting magnets for it which have been banned in some states or all so i dont want to do a rush job cause some idiot wants it now and desperately he even said he dosent care if i build it on the floor he wanted it built , and fast . he was pushy and i trusted him and have sent him things i built before and despite telling him i dont plan to make it again a he wouldn't take that for an answer till i got really pissed off and it would of weight alot and be very expensive to send and he offered a measly $70 and buy me a table to build it on with no room where i am to even set up a table to make it one

TimeFlipper

i dident like the emails sent to me demanding me to build this again in such a hurry so he can go on a ufo hunting expedition with someone at short notice when it takes time to build it and getting magnets for it which have been banned in some states or all so i dont want to do a rush job cause some idiot wants it now and desperately he even said he dosent care if i build it on the floor he wanted it built , and fast . he was pushy and i trusted him and have sent him things i built before and despite telling him i dont plan to make it again a he wouldn't take that for an answer till i got really pissed off and it would of weight alot and be very expensive to send and he offered a measly $70 and buy me a table to build it on with no room where i am to even set up a table to make it one
Obviously you are very concerned about children swallowing magnets, you could always superglue them into the device and fit a small plastic cover over them, also superglued into the device....Or alternativly, dont advertise in those states that have banned products containing small magnets :)..