Time travel using HZ frequency and crystals ?! Please advise;

Williams.A

Hi guy,

Been reading the schematics about using frequency and equations to achieve physical time travel, my work also involves using a combination of quartz crystals and HZ frequency to achieve time travel

Do any members know how exatlcy time travel can be achieved using only HZ frequency and a crystal?

My idea would be to somehow inject or play a certain HZ frequency into or on / around the quartz crystal, in an attempt to open a portal this way.

The crystal would act as the power source if you will, while the frequency is the fuel

Would this work?

If not, please advise me on how to achieve time travel using only a crystal and frequency

Are there any specific HZ frequency that will open a portal or activate my crystal?

I have been using the 369 Tesla frequency, and the F = 1/Time equation

Please help

jiangnanah

It was so hot that I stayed in my room instead of doing the experiment. The temperature here is 37 degrees Celsius.I made a three-axis Helmholtz coil.

lamdo263

Hi guy,

Been reading the schematics about using frequency and equations to achieve physical time travel, my work also involves using a combination of quartz crystals and HZ frequency to achieve time travel

Do any members know how exatlcy time travel can be achieved using only HZ frequency and a crystal?

My idea would be to somehow inject or play a certain HZ frequency into or on / around the quartz crystal, in an attempt to open a portal this way.

The crystal would act as the power source if you will, while the frequency is the fuel

Would this work?

If not, please advise me on how to achieve time travel using only a crystal and frequency

Are there any specific HZ frequency that will open a portal or activate my crystal?

Please help
If your'e going to spatially & time jump, figure out placement something similar to this link here. the Vorgons Star Trek TNG - Search

lamdo263

Yeah' familial with this website. I think it's per area of the human body translated to a matching then copying frequency, then a copy map of that is submitted to a data base. which capitalizes on a computer's ability to plot future time, with the ability to bit shunt the mass of the body in conversion to and through a conduit through time, with a self-unit reassembly ability.

In other words The Vorgons in Star Trek TNG had that ability Vorgons

steven chiverton

strange i was suspecting george van tassels time travel equation given to him by aliens plays into frequency experiments to and ive just noted that to in my research logs no ones been able to work it out properly buy i have a suspicion that it may be simple but part of it is unknown if you can figure out how to slow a 1 second or one hertz ac cycle down to take a time period of say one hour then it may help

well i re-did an experiment i once did before using my own biological body in a circuit with one of my frequency generators and a polarity indicator so first retest was to run all the frequencies one at a time through the polarity indicator both Leds flash as always to the ac signals and at some frequencies the Leds flash slow , or in a way that looks like a time delay without knowing the frequency anyhow then i rigged myself into the circuit with the frequency generators outputs at various frequencies selected by the rotary tap switch and started at one frequency at a time both leds flash to indicate ac but at some frequencies the leds appeared to act like theres a time delay i have one of the outputs in my mouth so i can feel it now using my own body as a diode seems to block ac signal one way so one led only ;lights up showing dc flow only so that's what i call a biological human diode now even though ive done this experiment before something unknown has changed so as i riffle through the frequencies i can still feel the output in my mouth and the polarity indicator reacts to show ac but if it was blocked then one led lights to show then a dc and if the ac frequency isent blocked it be both Leds lighting again to show ac flow and i can always still feel the charge on my tounge now comes the bizarre part

when i adjust the rotary dial and get to a certain frequency both flashing leds , react strangely so instead of one lighting up to show rectification to dc through my body or both flashing to show ac flowing at the other frequencies they both go out, so no ac no dc yet i can feel the charge on my tounge so it has to be something but what i didn't think of trying to film it as i wasn't prepared for that if i can feel the output charge at whatever it is on my tounge it has to be either dc or ac but when both polarity leds go out and i can still feel the charge its got to be something never heard of a charge or voltage with no polarity it doesn't make sense so i switch the rotary switch more and again the leds react to show ac and then unhook the set up and test the output from the frequency counter right to the polarity indicator and go through all the frequency outputs again this time i leave my body out of the circuit and every switch position all leds reacts accordingly so that rules out any open circuit in any switch positions , now George van tassels time travel i think plays into this in a way via delayed cycles , given to him by aliens f=1/t many cant figure it out but i suspect something different

Williams.A

strange i was suspecting george van tassels time travel equation given to him by aliens plays into frequency experiments to and ive just noted that to in my research logs no ones been able to work it out properly buy i have a suspicion that it may be simple but part of it is unknown if you can figure out how to slow a 1 second or one hertz ac cycle down to take a time period of say one hour then it may help

well i re-did an experiment i once did before using my own biological body in a circuit with one of my frequency generators and a polarity indicator so first retest was to run all the frequencies one at a time through the polarity indicator both Leds flash as always to the ac signals and at some frequencies the Leds flash slow , or in a way that looks like a time delay without knowing the frequency anyhow then i rigged myself into the circuit with the frequency generators outputs at various frequencies selected by the rotary tap switch and started at one frequency at a time both leds flash to indicate ac but at some frequencies the leds appeared to act like theres a time delay i have one of the outputs in my mouth so i can feel it now using my own body as a diode seems to block ac signal one way so one led only ;lights up showing dc flow only so that's what i call a biological human diode now even though ive done this experiment before something unknown has changed so as i riffle through the frequencies i can still feel the output in my mouth and the polarity indicator reacts to show ac but if it was blocked then one led lights to show then a dc and if the ac frequency isent blocked it be both Leds lighting again to show ac flow and i can always still feel the charge on my tounge now comes the bizarre part

when i adjust the rotary dial and get to a certain frequency both flashing leds , react strangely so instead of one lighting up to show rectification to dc through my body or both flashing to show ac flowing at the other frequencies they both go out, so no ac no dc yet i can feel the charge on my tounge so it has to be something but what i didn't think of trying to film it as i wasn't prepared for that if i can feel the output charge at whatever it is on my tounge it has to be either dc or ac but when both polarity leds go out and i can still feel the charge its got to be something never heard of a charge or voltage with no polarity it doesn't make sense so i switch the rotary switch more and again the leds react to show ac and then unhook the set up and test the output from the frequency counter right to the polarity indicator and go through all the frequency outputs again this time i leave my body out of the circuit and every switch position all leds reacts accordingly so that rules out any open circuit in any switch positions , now George van tassels time travel i think plays into this in a way via delayed cycles , given to him by aliens f=1/t many cant figure it out but i suspect something different
Would it be possible to ask you a question please sir?

Mayhem

Zenith
@steven chiverton you have been running in circles for years nothing has changed.

You have left a few things out ya have to be able to transcend without technology otherwise your going no where.

Harte

Hi guy,

Time travel cannot be achieved using frequencies and crystals.

A crystal is not a power source for anything, and frequency has nothing whatsoever to do with any fuel.

Would this work?

No. You cannot time travel using frequencies and crystals.

Please help
There is no such thing as the "Tesla" frequency, and equations only DESCRIBE something - they don't DO anything.

Harte