Time Travel via hyperdimenional resononator w/ Stephen Gibbs & Avery

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes, Steve and I did this on Dr J radio live a couple of weeks ago. Steve also did one on KGHOST radio with Glen Lary Anderson but Steve's phone isn't the best for interviews. He (Gibbs) got a little "over-whelmed" after the Art Bell interviews with too many orders; so he is a little cautious with interviews. I tried to explain to him that these shows have limited exposure and not to worry. Steve is getting old, and after his stroke he's a little "off"; not to mention that this time travel/multi verse stuff will alter your reality and cause paradigm shifts - at least that's what my counter-parts tell me ;)

FarOutThere

Yes, Steve and I did this on Dr J radio live a couple of weeks ago. Steve also did one on KGHOST radio with Glen Lary Anderson but Steve's phone isn't the best for interviews. He (Gibbs) got a little "over-whelmed" after the Art Bell interviews with too many orders; so he is a little cautious with interviews. I tried to explain to him that these shows have limited exposure and not to worry. Steve is getting old, and after his stroke he's a little "off"; not to mention that this time travel/multi verse stuff will alter your reality and cause paradigm shifts - at least that's what my counter-parts tell me ;)

These must be the first 2 interviews he has done in quite some time, unless I'm mistaken.
Have you talked to Steve recently?

Doc 05

Zenith
These must be the first 2 interviews he has done in quite some time, unless I'm mistaken.
Have you talked to Steve recently?
Yesterday, He called today and left a message about selling a unit to someone in Washington state. He hasn't done any interviews lately (not the best interviewee) and the Art Bell interview in the past overwhelmed him with orders; so he is a little afraid of interviews.

FarOutThere

That's great, I'm hoping he sends out a report I ordered from HDRnow.com about 2 months ago. :D The $ went straight to his hotmail. Maybe he only checks it once a year, or I should have used a money order.

I just listened to the new interview on Facebook, Steve was only on for about 20 minutes and the sound was comically bad. Still great to hear him though.

Doc 05

Zenith
That's great, I'm hoping he sends out a report I ordered from HDRnow.com about 2 months ago. :D The $ went straight to his hotmail. Maybe he only checks it once a year, or I should have used a money order.

I just listened to the new interview on Facebook, Steve was only on for about 20 minutes and the sound was comically bad. Still great to hear him though.
I'll tell him to check his Hotmail or you can call him at 785-250-5463.