Time Travel via hyperdimenional resononator w/ Stephen Gibbs & Avery

Doc 05

Zenith
It looks similar to HDRKIDs websites (I think). Someone else probably designed it for him
The order $ was direct to Steve though.
Strange he doesn't drop by this forum from time to time. :D
Steve is Not computer literate; most of the sites were developed by Carlos X.
But I'll mention it to Steve

Doc 05

Zenith
Good to see you have come on board here any chance of getting Patricia on as well @Doc 05 ?
Pat is in an assisted living facility and hard to get in touch with; I've been trying lately with no luck.
I'm trying to get her on the Glen Lary show or the Dr J show.
I would love for her to help put a fiction book together by having everyone who owns an HDR to write a short story and compile it into an adventures of the HDR.

Doc 05

Zenith
Beads of sweat started to form under the time coils around my forehead as my trembling hands pressed the electromagnet deep into my stomach Chakra. This wasn't my first time doing a jump with the HDR, but doing it in the abandoned ancient church was another story. I had gotten the rates and frequencies for the...

Something like that ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
@Doc 05 can you elaborate for the interested parties here how you met Steven Gibbs?
I was getting ready to retire out of 30+ years in the military and trying to figure out what I was going to do with myself. I always liked X-files and Art Bell and most of my military is in ground recon and intelligence, so I started going into the paranormal, ufo, etc. research. So I remembered an advertisement for a Time Machine I think in Fate magazine so I started tracking it down and found Steven Gibbs and the HDR. In my search I was having trouble finding anyone who owned an HDR that would talk bad about it. I found plenty of people who did Not own an HDR that said all sorts of negative things; this is what got attention. So I'm trying to figure out what the HDR is doing.
I believe that the HDR is synchronizing both hemispheres of the brain via the time coils around the forehead while stimulating the Pineal gland and also synchronizing with the "second brain" (gut) via the electromagnet on the stomach chakra. The loading of the witness well with a crystal provides a base Schumann's resonance along with the radionics type stick reaction for the rates and frequencies for the desired results provided by your own subcon.
In other words the HDR is a shortcut to years of meditation and a brain "hacking" tool to do about anything.
I just bought a EEG machine to help test these therories
Along with other experiments

Doc 05

Zenith
I believe the best (and safest) way to use the HDR is as an adjunct to remote viewing (CRV). Just add the coordinates to the witness well, get the rates and freqs for the target, do the 3 min on the HDR and then go into a CRV session.
I think with this combination there will be nothing left unknown to those who seek.

Mayhem

Zenith
In all the research i have done on the HDR over some years you are the first that i can recall that that has mentioned the pineal gland.

Some may call it the third eye some see it quite different.

Doc 05

Zenith
In all the research i have done on the HDR over some years you are the first that i can recall that that has mentioned the pineal gland.

Just trying to keep the science in pseudoscience ;)

TimeFlipper

Iam really pleased to know that you do research...Can i suggest you contact the companies that provide electro-magnetic lifting cranes, for scrapped cars etc etc....The guys who operate those cranes might be able to tell you of any interesting side-effects they have sustained while using, or even after using those cranes (y):)..

Doc 05

Zenith
It looks similar to HDRKIDs websites (I think). Someone else probably designed it for him
The order $ was direct to Steve though.
Strange he doesn't drop by this forum from time to time. :D
That's great, I'm hoping he sends out a report I ordered from HDRnow.com about 2 months ago. :D The $ went straight to his hotmail. Maybe he only checks it once a year, or I should have used a money order.

I just listened to the new interview on Facebook, Steve was only on for about 20 minutes and the sound was comically bad. Still great to hear him though.
I spoke with Steve; Sylvia handles the orders and was to call Steve with the details but never got back with him. How many reports did you order and which titles?