Creativity Time Travel Web Series incoming...

MovieMakerUK42

I am a director from the UK who is shooting a Time Travel based Sci-Fi series this summer.

No idea if this is the right place for this or not, but i wanted to know if anyone on here would be interested in watching something like this? If so... what we have to avoid to not upset people who are interested in this kind of thing? Clearly a DeLorean isn't on the cards.. we're aiming for something as authentic as possible and we'd be interested to know your thoughts.

The 'time machine' itself is portable and based on a combination of the Nazi Bell's technology mixed with a modern control system. It looks much like a briefcase with a compact power generator inside and an exterior remote control. The traveller suffers extreme physical and mental distress due to the process... including severe amnesia directly after the event. It's not Hollywood... we want this to be gritty and believable as much as is possible.

Anyway, any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TimeFlipper

I am a director from the UK who is shooting a Time Travel based Sci-Fi series this summer.

No idea if this is the right place for this or not, but i wanted to know if anyone on here would be interested in watching something like this? If so... what we have to avoid to not upset people who are interested in this kind of thing? Clearly a DeLorean isn't on the cards.. we're aiming for something as authentic as possible and we'd be interested to know your thoughts.

The 'time machine' itself is portable and based on a combination of the Nazi Bell's technology mixed with a modern control system. It looks much like a briefcase with a compact power generator inside and an exterior remote control. The traveller suffers extreme physical and mental distress due to the process... including severe amnesia directly after the event. It's not Hollywood... we want this to be gritty and believable as much as is possible.

Anyway, any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks
My advice is to hire me for the part of the time traveller, i work only for coffees and hotdogs and any chance i might get to kiss a younger female actress :D..i have a good retentive memory for the script, i can recall 4 words very easily :D
Fortunately iam of a mature age and look as good as Chris Lloyd did in the, back to the future trilogy :rolleyes:

My claim to fame was being an "extra" in the John Claude Van Damme movie, UFO which i can verify :cool:
I will need time off to keep attending my favourite website, Paranormalis :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, research Multiple Wordline Theory. It will make your videos more complicated and realistic, IMHO.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This sounds pretty cool! :) I like the idea of the time traveller suffering from physical and mental distress, and amnesia! May I ask what the character's motives or purposes of time traveling are?

TimeFlipper

This sounds pretty cool! :) I like the idea of the time traveller suffering from physical and mental distress, and amnesia! May I ask what the character's motives or purposes of time traveling are?
They are for recovering from the physical and mental stress plus his/her amnesia lol :p