Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Your questions are not valid. You based what you said on assumptions. Assumptions are not factual. It appears you may have a problem accepting reality as it is.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
John Titor made his story up. It's time you accept that. The academic community makes things up too.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'll say it again. It appears you may have a problem accepting reality as it is. Black holes don't exist. The sole basis of a black hole is just some made up math equation. It would need lots of Fairy dust to make it real. None of what John Titor has said has come to pass. Still no weekly Waco events!

RadicalResearcher

I'll say it again. It appears you may have a problem accepting reality as it is. Black holes don't exist. The sole basis of a black hole is just some made up math equation. It would need lots of Fairy dust to make it real. None of what John Titor has said has come to pass. Still no weekly Waco events!
Deleted.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

#1 we again are off my topic of this thread. What purpose does time travel have?
#2 My reality is in check so please don't question that again. I have had this arguement with you before at the Time Institute and I am not continueing this arguement to the Paranormalis after joining it within 24 hours.
#3 Are you for real? These are your words "Black holes don't exist." Where did you get that from? The type of black hole John discussed was a Kerr Black Hole and it is very real!
#4 You have not taken the time to really research the subject matter about John Titor. He specifically stated in commentary that time travel would create differentials. he specifically stated and outline that the longer he stayed in one time line the greater the differential. So, you don't know or you don't understand the science in which is discussed within this subject matter pertaining to him! You my friend are a follower of Hoaxhunter, a youtube nut case who was hell bound bent on destroying the crediability of the John Titor files! He blamed just about everyone including Art Bell as being fabricaters of the subject matter. I would like to point out that everything John outlined within his device centered around the principles of the Kerr Black Hole. Not just any black hole!

After reading your nonesense in this discussion I have decided to include a link so those that are confused about what's being talked about can see for themselves what John Titor had to say about his C204 machine and his theory on time travel and the science behind it. John Titor & The Invention Of Time Travel - Stranger Dimensions
Those unfamiliar with the story however unlikely on this forum I have included that link as well.
Those unfamiliar with Hoaxhunter and his nonesense I have included his link!
What's really interesting about hoaxhunter is most his information on youtube has now been taken down. Everything he says one must understand is 2nd hand knowledge, hearsay and assumptions as Einstein likes to point out about my thread. It's ok if guys like Hoaxhunter makes assumptions I guess.
Be nice now or get kick off the board so who is your master lol