wileyb

Think about the CJD, stop and really think about it! Is that not Covid in our time line? He states in his time line they linked it to mad cow. Wait a second. What did they try and say to us that Covid was linked to? It wasn't cows, it was bats! They shoved that down our throats the whole pandemic. Now we know differently but look, they keeping pushing it on us! I don't think John was off on this he just wasn't completely upfront or accurate in what he stated. Look at whats going on in the middle east right now! John said "It is the lack of confidence of the west that encouraged Isreal to fight the only war they are prepared to fight, a strong offense in a defensive position" Now i know someone going to read that and say, "thats not exactly what he said" They would be right. I just sum it up! That is more or less how he said it! Look what's happening right now. World watching how the US deals with Russia on this Ukraine matter. If the US falters and fails it gives nations like North Korea, Iran anf even China the means to say, this is it! Time to do as we like! The tiger nothing more than paper! For the average hardworking American who wanted to see us put first and restore the economy back to what it once was, Trump was the man! But now looking at things, No, I don't care for the clintons but Hilary was the right choice I will explain why! Had she taken office I don't think Putin would have had time to plan his invasion of Ukraine! His special military operation! I feel Hilary would have worked double time on kicking him out Crimea. I could be wrong but I think Hilary would have played a much different game with Putin. What Trump did gave Putin time! Biden in, I am not a fan of Biden. However, he has had a long career of dealing with communism and dealing with Russia. Biden health is the question! If we are not careful who we put in office in 2024 we are looking at the fall of NATO and the US! We need someone very strong with the military to basically shove Russia back into Russia and keep China contained to China do all that without starting a nuclear war as John described in his time line. Right now, it may be to late! Biden & Putin are taking the world to an edge of nuclear annihilation. I don't see right now a way out if things continue to go the way they are going.

As for another pandemic. Oh yes! We are going to see anotherone. Years ago Jesse Ventura did a show called Conspiracy Theories, In that show he talked witha doctor who fled the United States because she met with a Aristrocrat of sorts who told her the time for the great culling was upon us! The doctor asked her what she was talking about. The Aristrocratic person told her, "well you know, the great culling, the culling of the useless feeders of society!" basically all of us who are not of the elite class! The doctor described in great detail and ironically very closely simular to what happened in 2019 with the Pandemic. She stated they would create it and then offer a vaccine and everyone would take it but it would be that vaccine that would be the real pandemic! She said the vaccine would be a injectable or a nasal spray. I have been so kind as to track that episode down which has been banned and continued to get banned but I found it decided to post it for you.
This segment of the show, the whole episode was aired and all over youtube and since then youtube has taken them down. Shortly Jesse show was canceled. After that Jesse left for mexico. So you decide for yourself the truth in all of this but I feel we will for sure see another pandemic and then another and then another and maybe a few bad wars until they get our world population down to 500 million like they would like it to be!
So ur not going to like me now cuz I'm gonna call total bullshit on the anti vax angle. Only because I know a lot of the stuff pointing to vCJD started years before we even began developing the covid vaccine let alone putting it into people's arms let alone before we even knew of any disease called covid 19.

Of course now we know that covid 19 may have existed as long ago as 2012. No I don't think it comes from bats but ur point is not solid. U say covid 19 is vCJD because it sounds like how that disease comes from cows and covid comes from bats. What's your point? The vast overwhelming majority of diseases humans have experienced have come from animals. This is the result of living in an agricultural and industrial society.

Mad cow is not a virus it's a prion disease. What john describes is a variant of cjd.
Covid is a virus, quite possibly created in the Wuhan lab as a ploy to rig the economy in favor of the Chinese. It backfired. Can't control a disease without the cure. The vaccine isn't a cure.

Now maybe if you said something like "the covid vaccine spreads what causes vCJD" that would be interesting.
What we do know about CJD is that it can indeed be spread with surgical instruments. The government recently stopped preventative measures protecting the spread of cjd because of covid. Essentially the risk associated with covid was so high they needed more donated blood and the protections prevented a lot of military folks from donating blood. So they lifted those restrictions.

I would maybe entertain a theory along those facts linking vCJD to being spread by the covid vaccine. Maybe even in the recycled syringes having been infected with cjd or something? That would be interesting.

As for the video you posted, that relates to the very real concern of pandemic x. Scientists have warned about pandemic c for decades. A theoretical pandemic in the future that would overwhelm society. Covid turned out to be that pandemic.

But now it's very controlled. Less people than ever are dying or even getting infected. The flu and RSV are worse at this point.

I can buy the covid vaccine causing another pandemic but not what you're liking in your last post. Sorry, but I can't link it together. Ur theory is just not quite there for me and seems like generic anti vax propoganda.

I would however like to know what u think of the New Brunswick prion disease. Read up when you have time. THe gist is there was a prion disease outbreak in a community. A cluster of cases over several years (started before covid even existed did not peak with the introduction of covid vaccines)
In 2021 the town began demanding answers. By the end of 2022 just recently the government in the town announced there was nothing to fear and these were just sporadic unrelated cases of alzheimers and spotsnouse CJD and such.

However many are skeptical and think there is a mysterious prion disease going around. There is also a chronic wasting disease pandemic found in North American deer that has effected several hunters here in the states and Canada.

That sounds a LOT more like the start of what John warned about than covid to be very honest with you. I think what's notable about covid is how fragile our system is though. I think the government did use covid to grab power and there is fuckery behind it. I don't buy the population control thing considering that demographics are trending downwards and the governments are actually freaking out and inventivizing people to have MORE babies. The population crisis is frequently misunderstood. People assume that it's due to having too much people. Indeed we've peaked but birthrates are actually trending downwards not up. Ask China.

RadicalResearcher

So ur not going to like me now cuz I'm gonna call total bullshit on the anti vax angle. Only because I know a lot of the stuff pointing to vCJD started years before we even began developing the covid vaccine let alone putting it into people's arms let alone before we even knew of any disease called covid 19.

Of course now we know that covid 19 may have existed as long ago as 2012. No I don't think it comes from bats but ur point is not solid. U say covid 19 is vCJD because it sounds like how that disease comes from cows and covid comes from bats. What's your point? The vast overwhelming majority of diseases humans have experienced have come from animals. This is the result of living in an agricultural and industrial society.

Mad cow is not a virus it's a prion disease. What john describes is a variant of cjd.
Covid is a virus, quite possibly created in the Wuhan lab as a ploy to rig the economy in favor of the Chinese. It backfired. Can't control a disease without the cure. The vaccine isn't a cure.

Now maybe if you said something like "the covid vaccine spreads what causes vCJD" that would be interesting.
What we do know about CJD is that it can indeed be spread with surgical instruments. The government recently stopped preventative measures protecting the spread of cjd because of covid. Essentially the risk associated with covid was so high they needed more donated blood and the protections prevented a lot of military folks from donating blood. So they lifted those restrictions.

I would maybe entertain a theory along those facts linking vCJD to being spread by the covid vaccine. Maybe even in the recycled syringes having been infected with cjd or something? That would be interesting.

As for the video you posted, that relates to the very real concern of pandemic x. Scientists have warned about pandemic c for decades. A theoretical pandemic in the future that would overwhelm society. Covid turned out to be that pandemic.

But now it's very controlled. Less people than ever are dying or even getting infected. The flu and RSV are worse at this point.

I can buy the covid vaccine causing another pandemic but not what you're liking in your last post. Sorry, but I can't link it together. Ur theory is just not quite there for me and seems like generic anti vax propoganda.

I would however like to know what u think of the New Brunswick prion disease. Read up when you have time. THe gist is there was a prion disease outbreak in a community. A cluster of cases over several years (started before covid even existed did not peak with the introduction of covid vaccines)
In 2021 the town began demanding answers. By the end of 2022 just recently the government in the town announced there was nothing to fear and these were just sporadic unrelated cases of alzheimers and spotsnouse CJD and such.

However many are skeptical and think there is a mysterious prion disease going around. There is also a chronic wasting disease pandemic found in North American deer that has effected several hunters here in the states and Canada.

That sounds a LOT more like the start of what John warned about than covid to be very honest with you. I think what's notable about covid is how fragile our system is though. I think the government did use covid to grab power and there is fuckery behind it. I don't buy the population control thing considering that demographics are trending downwards and the governments are actually freaking out and inventivizing people to have MORE babies. The population crisis is frequently misunderstood. People assume that it's due to having too much people. Indeed we've peaked but birthrates are actually trending downwards not up. Ask China.
lmao go back re-read what i wrote. Really take the time to read what i wrote. You call my theory man! I never claimed it was MY THEORY! I claimed it as being explained by what John Stated was about to happen with us given his track record of being off on things, purposely or not! So yeah go back re-read what i wrote and then stop and think about what you wrote to me.

wileyb

lmao go back re-read what i wrote. Really take the time to read what i wrote. You call my theory man! I never claimed it was MY THEORY! I claimed it as being explained by what John Stated was about to happen with us given his track record of being off on things, purposely or not! So yeah go back re-read what i wrote and then stop and think about what you wrote to me.
What I mean by your theory is not that you necessarily came up with it. That it's your side in this conversation.

I understand what your saying but I'm saying I part ways with you at a point. I'm not insulting you so I'm not sure why you're defensive.

I just don't believe covid is cjd. I get ur saying that due to the whole divergence thing that covid is cjd in this timeline. That in John's timeline it was cjd but due to divergence we have a different pandemic, perhaps even that the result in the end is the same. I understand that.

But go re read what I WROTE and you'll understand what IM saying is that I simply don't buy that argument. I think John may have obscured dates but not facts necessarily. I really do think the cjd pandemic is gonna happen because I've seen and researched a lot. I may even know someone who may have died of vCJD very close to me but it wasn't discovered and misdiagnosed (its a very hard disease to diagnose if you don't know what your looking for) but that's all speculation on my end. Just like you have your own speculation. I'm not claiming to be all knowing about this, but I was attracted to ur post because I thought u were open minded and we could hash some theories out regarding titors posts.
.doesent mean we're gonna agree on every point and might even have very different opinions on certain things. That's OK!

RadicalResearcher

What I mean by your theory is not that you necessarily came up with it. That it's your side in this conversation.

I understand what your saying but I'm saying I part ways with you at a point. I'm not insulting you so I'm not sure why you're defensive.

I just don't believe covid is cjd. I get ur saying that due to the whole divergence thing that covid is cjd in this timeline. That in John's timeline it was cjd but due to divergence we have a different pandemic, perhaps even that the result in the end is the same. I understand that.

But go re read what I WROTE and you'll understand what IM saying is that I simply don't buy that argument. I think John may have obscured dates but not facts necessarily. I really do think the cjd pandemic is gonna happen because I've seen and researched a lot. I may even know someone who may have died of vCJD very close to me but it wasn't discovered and misdiagnosed (its a very hard disease to diagnose if you don't know what your looking for) but that's all speculation on my end. Just like you have your own speculation. I'm not claiming to be all knowing about this, but I was attracted to ur post because I thought u were open minded and we could hash some theories out regarding titors posts.
.doesent mean we're gonna agree on every point and might even have very different opinions on certain things. That's OK!
lol, I think people know me well enough by now to know if i was defensive of what you said or not. I have better things to do than be combative on a forum. As for being open minded. I am very open minded! As for the cjd and what you pointed out! I never dismissed what you said. I pointed out that as a possibility, that John was eluding to Covid for our time period being his cjd out break much like how he stated we were missing two building in the manhattan skyline that was there in his time line but not in ours. Just like how he claimed Y2K happened in his time line but it did not happen at least not in the devastating context that John stated it did in his time line in our time line. I am pointing out differences between the two time lines. John never said a word about Covid 19 for us that i am aware of. Yet we know he traveled forwards and backwards on our time line. So, why didn't he elude to that? I guess you could say its my theory as you pointed out but really its just a statement, I feel its possible that our Covid 19 was his CJD in his time line. In no way am I saying that CJD is not happening in our time line, it most certainly is but to the degree that John described it, not yet! What we see right now is covid and it's multiple variants. I am not saying Covid and CJD is the same disease/virus. Not even close. As for being defensive to your statements, I don't know frankly where the hell you got that from. When i am defensive or arguemenative you will know it and see it as would everyone else. I see no reason to do any of that on a site that meant to have open dialog.

Your entitled to believe the way you do as is everyone else. So sorry you feel I was defensive but I am not. I simply replied to your statements.

Last edited:

james

Getting back to the original question...
Time travel: what's the practical use.

Time travel will have many practical uses.

By controlling the rate that time flows in a given field:
1. One can control the discharge rate of, say, a laser placed within the time field. You could discharge one week's laser light due to a time fields time compression characteristics into a split second and create an incredibly powerful pulse discharge to serve humanity where we would now normally use explosives to create tunnels and such.
2. If one placed a crystal battery or an electret or a plutonium battery within the time field one could collect a weeks worth of electric charge every second and go a long way to providing a green power generator.
3. One could place a solar panel array in space within a time field and multiply its output beamed to Earth.
4. One could produce crops and a fantastic rate within a time field using less land to keep up with human population where no one would starve.
5. One could allow fish and game stocks to multiply within their time field to keep perfect harmonies of nature.
6. One could create vaccines on demand by leveraging time fields differentials.
7. One could travel in an electric plane within its own time field and arrive anywhere on the planet in a few minutes (destination time).
8. One could have any esp thought within a time field and manifest that power into reality, (whatever it is: such as: telekinesis could really move physical objects Or, you could really read minds and communicate with others, mind travel through time and space, etc.)
9. All of these things can be amplified by nesting time fields within time fields (making faster than light travel easily).