Time Travel without memory

Tron1

I have so much evidence now of my own I believe it (HDR) works. The journey's I've been on since September 4th right from the beginning I have been jumping every time. There's one problem. I can be accurate. One line scared the living hell out of me. People did not remember who I was. I thought I was going nuts. I put it together and thought I left my (HDR) on, and found out it was still on. The electromagnet was very hot. I needed a towel for it to cool down. I wrapped it around it. Last trip was to the White House in the 1800's. Trying to stop Lincoln's death. The time I woke up after coming back I found out I was gone no longer than 15 minutes what I set it for. I will be using it again this week. One jump I had I stayed on Mars felt like for ever. 12 years with 20 or 25 other of the same people learning to know each other. Funny I punched Obama in the face and not a dream.

His security was long dead. 2058 to 2072 almost. We got a detection people were getting us because Mars was being hit by a number of Asteroids. 5 of us did not make it back and lost their memory completely. When I got back things had changed in the town rapidly. My father had told me that I was gone for a month. Yeah, we had a choice, to stay in the future and find out more but I chose to go home. I always find it every time I come home that home is where the heart is. I actually got a long with Obama after I punched him and deeply apologized. This is coming back to me. I missed the whole month of March. Down here I wouldn't miss a thing. I'm not ready for another one of those trips but where ever it takes me I go.

During the Lincoln trip when I woke up in the morning, I Wikipedia him and he was dead the same time I had woken up. I had my hand on Booth's gun it ricohette'd off the wall and he got shot in the head. He was pronounced dead after I left. They were in the white house I trailed them back so he wouldn't shoot him at the theatre. They were having 5 am tea when they had gotten back. The white house smelled like shit. If you farted you would definitely pass out or die. No Air Conditioning or Heat back then. I wish I could write a book on this but I cannot be creative no more. This I swear to you I experienced. My social worker has all the information. For all of those friends of mine wondering about my pacemaker, I'm fine, it went off 30 times to keep me alive coming back but it only read off a ekg machine for a few second at a time. I have 60 pages of these happenings.

ASN

Seems very interesting..... But how did you figure out HDR(sry I'm new here)? How do you travel back with HDR? I've herad a lot about it but not a single vedio proof or anything. I see your story as interesting. It would be helpful itf you could tell me how does your HDR works. Thanks

Tron1

The HDR is genetically enhanced to the mind and body. The longer you have it on you, the hotter it gets. but the more chance you have of burning down your house, more than a 30 minutes gives a greater risk. If you get a hit the greater chance of burning your house down decreases by chance. I know what I am talking about. I've been back to Lincoln's Assination. and as far forward as 2058.

No1Spank

The trouble is the future is written, you can only change the way you get there and the ultimate destination of your soul.

Tron1

The future is not written I know from first hand. You make every day changes whether its small or big it can change by decisions. Don't let people think for you, you have a free mind. You don't need a time machine.

No1Spank

According to every prophesy in every culture & religion the future is written.
If they are all wrong what does that leave you with?

No1Spank

If you want to fast track your knowledge just type in end time prophesies in YouTube, look at Hopi, Mayan, Christian (Jesus Return), Muslim (Al Mahdi), Buddhist (Maitreya arrival).
Science (Planet X, Planet 9, Nibiru)
If any of that peaks your interest there will be plenty of things mentioned that will fire off in all directions to keep you occupied.
Proof is on the news everyday, and in the sky.

Remember that 2012 end of the world prophesy? Arguably the standard western calendar is not correct, the older calendar used by the Ethiopians says that the 1st day of 2012 will be the 11th of September 2019. Wherever we are, we're far from the shallow.

ASN

If you want to fast track your knowledge just type in end time prophesies in YouTube, look at Hopi, Mayan, Christian (Jesus Return), Muslim (Al Mahdi), Buddhist (Maitreya arrival).
Science (Planet X, Planet 9, Nibiru)
If any of that peaks your interest there will be plenty of things mentioned that will fire off in all directions to keep you occupied.
Proof is on the news everyday, and in the sky.

Remember that 2012 end of the world prophesy? Arguably the standard western calendar is not correct, the older calendar used by the Ethiopians says that the 1st day of 2012 will be the 11th of September 2019. Wherever we are, we're far from the shallow.
Rel

Religious time travel huh?
I do somewhat believe in this kind theories but being a scientist myself I deny these kind of things. You guys should actually study Quantum Physics. And I don't really know how a vortex and such a simple device could enhance you "soul"
I do like you guys ideas but sry if am showing a bit hate but I don't think time travel is possible through "soul"

I whish if someone could scientifically explain the working mechanism of this device. But interesting story! Waiting to more here from you