Time travel

I would like to travel back in time only around 4 months from now to change or prevent an event but obviously through scientific theories I know that this is impossible. But my question is, I have been obsessed with time travel since the event, could it be the event has to happen for me to be so obsessed with time travel which then leads to me developing or helping develop time travel in the future.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Timetravelenthusiast - Welcome to Paranormalis! We've gotten a lot of these requests in the past, but I wish you good luck in whatever you desire to do.

As for your request, I think someone more knowledgeable about this topic might be able to help.

Angelface239

I would like to travel back in time only around 4 months from now to change or prevent an event but obviously through scientific theories I know that this is impossible. But my question is, I have been obsessed with time travel since the event, could it be the event has to happen for me to be so obsessed with time travel which then leads to me developing or helping develop time travel in the future.
Okay. I am also intrested in fixing and changing my past as will to where it all turns out around diffrently for me.