Time travel

Angelface239

@Angelface239 What do you mean negatively affect? Of all the times you have stated this you havent given anymore details?
What do you anymore details? I mean because of what happened across those people and treated them the way i did because of how i acted towards them i got negatively by what i did with my life in the present timeline with my life in if this makes any sense at all. I know it may me saying this kind of things is making up stuff.

Angelface239

What do you anymore details? I mean because of what happened across those people and treated them the way i did because of how i acted towards them i got negatively by what i did with my life in the present timeline with my life in if this makes any sense at all. I know it may me saying this kind of things is making up stuff.
And plus i am not always on here as much as i was before in the past anymore.

Mayhem

Zenith
To try and understand what your story is about thats all. When you keep stating the same thing over and over people are going to naturally ask for more details. But thats up to you to provide.

TimeFlipper

I've got some plans. I am headed back to the 90's to see my parents again before they were killed. Can't change the past or prevent their death as if I tried to they would die a different way. Just to see their smiling faces again, if even from a distance, is good enough for me.

Nobody has a time-machine, so how will you travel back in time?..

Rossco78

You can arrive at your own past but once you move forward in that past at a normal rate, the timeline will begin to converge and that past will really have nothing to do with your past. So in theory you would create a new timeline where things are slightly different.
True. Sounds good anyway.