Time travel

Angelface239

well is there anyway i could get in contact with them?
I am not they propraly dont want me reaching out to them again knowing i disscreapted them all last time when they where in this year before.
But anyone who is famailar with the johnsons from the future might help if you planning to get in contact with them.

Last edited:

Starlight9903

I am not they propraly dont want me reaching out to them again knowing i disscreapted them all last time when they where in this year before.
But anyone who is famailar with the johnsons from the future might help if you planning to get in contact with them.
well do you know anyone else that knows them?

Starlight9903

No. Not really except when they where doing that kind of time travel gyro dynmaics and went to the past and came across jackson. That is all i know who knows them.
i dont know who jackson is but if he knows them could you maybe help me get in contact with him then? id really appreciate it

Angelface239

We will need to chat and come up with a plan...
Okay it is more of the years of january 12th,2017 in Shoreline Washington where i was living at this time where i came across those kinds of peoples and that other following year of september 20th of 2018 those two mainly negatively my present timeline and life and year in it as will. It was happening and taken place across the street across my old high school in the apartment across from it in my old apartment of where i was living during this time and my apartment was on the first floor.

Angelface239

We will need to chat and come up with a plan...
And it was mostly those years of my past of january 13th 2017 and september 20th 2018 that where the cause of what did whwn i came across those kinds of people that negatively the present timeline with my life in it.