Time Travel

Tron1

I don't have enough money to buy another HDR. I'll have to wait. Yet again my family is my priority for now. That includes my closest friends and family. My mother is very sick and won't get any better. I'm staying home even though we argue a lot.

This is my reality right now that my neighborhood is junkies. They don't get put on the news. I'm taking care of my pup and father as well.

I have no desire to leave this timeline. I'm fine. Those who have me as a complete idiot I put shame on you for you are the idiot. Free speech is applicable on FB.

I have learned who I am and what my family is about. If I stayed with my real parents I'd be dead by now. Enjoy your time here. Don't be so depressed. I'm saying this to protect our future. Be more respectful than most then you will be successful.

If you have time travelled you are lucky and in the 1 percent group. You lived what most dream of doing. There is still no proof, I can't even bring back items. Or tried to.

Get back out in to the real world and show what you learned from this. I'm saying this in the most humble manner as possible.