Time traveler 2671 from Tik Tok makes predictions for Dec

Thelema

It's a tradition for soothsayers to pick a date and predict that something vague yet incredibly important will happen on that date. Something important is happening every day somewhere in the world and it's easy to link that up in retrospect and say that it's a fulfilled prediction. If someone is really from the future it shouldn't be hard to make multiple very specific and verifiable claims.

lamdo263

It's a tradition for soothsayers to pick a date and predict that something vague yet incredibly important will happen on that date. Something important is happening every day somewhere in the world and it's easy to link that up in retrospect and say that it's a fulfilled prediction. If someone is really from the future it shouldn't be hard to make multiple very specific and verifiable claims.
If some off world agency's meddling with asteroids to where they might? be aimed at Earth then in my humble opinion, this is time for a heads-up. If there's a pattern to them, then the dates indicated in the video might be of value. maybe this can be considered a guess or a likelihood?

BlastTyrant

Considering Time travel isn't possible and neither is predicting the future with 100% accuracy i will go ahead and say he isn't going to be right.

Matter of a fact my future prediction is that nothing he said will come true.

lamdo263

Considering Time travel isn't possible and neither is predicting the future with 100% accuracy i will go ahead and say he isn't going to be right.

Matter of a fact my future prediction is that nothing he said will come true.
It's thought that how some can predict the future, is through a particle from the future they're able to read known, as a pre-on.

BlastTyrant

It's thought that how some can predict the future, is through a particle from the future they're able to read known, as a pre-on.

There is no predicting just guesses and sometimes educated guesses, the future cannot be predicted as it is not happened.