Time traveler amulet?

Secretman3811

I just wonder how can a rings or neckless or something like that give you a time travel way like a witch,or warlock or wizard so write back anybody

Secretman3811

I just wonder how can a rings or neckless or something like that give you a time travel way like a witch,or warlock or wizard so write back anybody
I may spell the title wrong so try to understand..

Last edited:

IlluminatiArchbishop

time anyone GIF

Secretman3811

If you go to Ebay , you will finds lots of time travel rings, necklaces, amultes which will give you this kind of power, also there are a lot of physics websites who can transfer for a reasonable amount of money the power to time travel and levitate.
Have you try creepy hollow website? They sell time travel stuff for spirit way

vp8671

Yes i bought 10 amulets from that website , I spent around 10.000 Euros and I travelled back in time to avoid myself spending that kind of money on time travel but I created a paradox and now I am stuck in this reality where I have to work two jobs to pay for that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
how can a rings or neckless or something like that give you a time travel way
They don't. I know it's a boring answer, but the truth is, they don't. There are tons (okay, maybe not tons, but a lot...) of time travel jewels and spells on eBay. It's all a fraud.

If people could time travel with a ring, everyone would have one and we'd know about it. It would be common and normal.

Again, I know it's a boring answer... But it's the most likely one.

vp8671

A rings is a connection with a demon who can give you such kind of power, so its perfectly explainable, i have lots of rings and i can time travel in any period of time at my will. Yesterday , for example, I travelled back to the ancient roman empire and Cesar was totally different from the images in history books