Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message

ApexTV

We were recently sent an email from a man claiming to be from the year 4126. He gave us his phone number and told us to call him. In this video, we talk about what the future holds for humanity and he explains the objectives of some of the past time travelers that have contacted us.

Pix3l_P0w3r

At the end of the video he says Alexander Smith was the first one to successfully travel to the future in the 1980's and that time travel is invented in 2023 and released to the public in 2028. However, he also says that the Mike Tyson fight in 1995 with the member in the audience recording it on a smartphone, was a Samsung Galaxy S3 which was released in 2012. I checked the back of an S3 and the Mike Tyson photo, and the camera is not centered in the photo, so it's definitely not a Galaxy.

.jpg
3423515200000578-3589539-The_clip_appears_to_show_a_spectator_standing_in_the_front_row_u-m-25_1463167098288.jpg

A confession video from Alexander Smith to 'clear his conscience' and reveal the truth. With the amount of 'time travellers' revealing time travel being invented in 2028 means we should be seeing it within the next decade and know for certain. Then this conspiracy will be seen as truth.

Mayhem

Zenith
At the end of the video he says Alexander Smith was the first one to successfully travel to the future in the 1980's and that time travel is invented in 2023 and released to the public in 2028. However, he also says that the Mike Tyson fight in 1995 with the member in the audience recording it on a smartphone, was a Samsung Galaxy S3 which was released in 2012. I checked the back of an S3 and the Mike Tyson photo, and the camera is not centered in the photo, so it's definitely not a Galaxy.

.jpg
3423515200000578-3589539-The_clip_appears_to_show_a_spectator_standing_in_the_front_row_u-m-25_1463167098288.jpg

A confession video from Alexander Smith to 'clear his conscience' and reveal the truth. With the amount of 'time travellers' revealing time travel being invented in 2028 means we should be seeing it within the next decade and know for certain. Then this conspiracy will be seen as truth.

Use your energies for better things:)

TimeFlipper

apextvfanclub has been sending us lots of spoof time-travel video clips this year, and to me this is yet another one of them (y) :LOL:..
I always love watching these video clips, it makes my day :cool: :D..

Crystalbutterfly

.jpg

I hope this works but could the phone be a Google pixel 2?

google pixel 2 - Google Search:

Was watching something on YouTube and the ad for the phone came up made me think of this thread and the phone.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@Crystalbutterfly It looks very similar but I don't believe it's the same. It looks to me, that it would be a cross between Pixel 2 and a Samsung Galaxy or something. It just looks like the camera is larger and closer to the contrast line, as well as the corners being more rounded. The harder I look at the photo, the more it looks like an alien phone. Lol.

Pat30327

As I'm a new member, I cannot post any links, but with a quick google, you can easily tell that its a camera readily available in 95. Snopes has a few pictures, and one is almost spot on.

*Edit: I say almost because the original picture is, well from 1995 and not very clear.

Himalayan Hermit

Guys what do you think of this Alexander Smith Video? It seems to me he's not even speaking, as his lips are barely moving.

TimeFlipper

Guys what do you think of this Alexander Smith Video? It seems to me he's not even speaking, as his lips are barely moving.

Personally i believe its complete BS :LOL:..