Time Traveler From 2100 (EXCLUSIVE!)

ApexTV

We were sent this audio recording from a self-proclaimed time traveler. According to the anonymous man, he is a time traveler from the year 2100, and he has traveled back to 2017 to talk about the future. What do you think? Is this man a real life time traveler caught on tape? In this video, we also look at some ways that time travel might actually be possible, and then at the end, we take a look at footage of teleportations and time travelers that have been caught on tape all over the world.

Silverfang789

Anyone can claim to be from the future. Let's see a tangible example of their technology.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

TimeFlipper

Anyone can claim to be from the future. Let's see a tangible example of their technology.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.
Dont worry mate, apextvfanclub sends us these video clips solely for our amusement, just enjoy them like i do (y) :LOL:

Tron1

It is proven that you can travel forward but not backward's, if you travel backward's then end up in an alternate line that was already there for you. Other wise you can only go forward. Proven fact.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It is proven that you can travel forward but not backward's, if you travel backward's then end up in an alternate line that was already there for you. Other wise you can only go forward. Proven fact.
I would reconsider on that one if I were you. Then again, I personally think one can go any direction in time, given the vastness and variability of the universe.

vortex-T217

We were sent this audio recording from a self-proclaimed time traveler. According to the anonymous man, he is a time traveler from the year 2100, and he has traveled back to 2017 to talk about the future. What do you think? Is this man a real life time traveler caught on tape? In this video, we also look at some ways that time travel might actually be possible, and then at the end, we take a look at footage of teleportations and time travelers that have been caught on tape all over the world.

I find it more hard to believe that a agency from the future would send people back in time to warn us about something that is so blatantly obvious to us all anyway. that in it's self is harder for me to believe then the time travel it's self. If you just look around then you don't have to be a time traveller to predict that one.

HDRKID

Unfortunately, none of these time travellerz employ future slang any. That would be plus max. For example, using instead of SNACKS - nax... as in "gotta git ma sum nax." Yikerz, they sound like people from right now. Please find some one that employs words that are not currently in common use.

slow_hdrkid_sign44.gif

not_a_DJ

It becomes a new timeline, the traveler must follow a 'safe' / neutral postion.

If I were in the past, probably I will avoid to use certains types of technology.
Why? : security reasons.

Anyway. We 've been warned.

not_a_DJ

Unfortunately, none of these time travellerz employ future slang any. That would be plus max. For example, using instead of SNACKS - nax... as in "gotta git ma sum nax." Yikerz, they sound like people from right now. Please find some one that employs words that are not currently in common use.

slow_hdrkid_sign44.gif
If you want to save the population of a country, would you send a hommie guy with the enough slang to sing hiphop and then nobody cares... Or you send somebody more alike to a normal guy. Good enough to talk whoever, anything.