Time Traveler From 6491 Claims To Be Stuck in 2018

ApexTV

James Oliver claims to be from the year 6491. We sat down for an interview in an undisclosed location as he told us his story. He claims to be from another galaxy and he is currently stuck in 2018. This alleged time traveler gave amazing details about the future of Earth. He gave some of the major problems facing humanity and some of the biggest events that are going to take place in the next few hundred years.

lamdo263

James Oliver claims to be from the year 6491. We sat down for an interview in an undisclosed location as he told us his story. He claims to be from another galaxy and he is currently stuck in 2018. This alleged time traveler gave amazing details about the future of Earth. He gave some of the major problems facing humanity and some of the biggest events that are going to take place in the next few hundred years.
Seems like a British accent. Unless the being is a spiritual insert?

someguy

apextv is great, I watched all the videos!

now the pattern I see that makes me question some of the videos is they all say there is overpopulation, and the book UFO contact from the planet iarga clearly addresses overpopulation and the solution and I think any intelligent person or Artificle intelliigence would be able to come up with the solution, I can easily imagine a building or structure (with automation) dedicated to growing food and farming so the overpopulation thing is bullshit to me.

they all say 2028 is the year of TT disclosure, just seems a little fishy, sorry for the negativity.

Last edited:

ApexTV

apextv is great, I watched all the videos!

now the pattern I see that makes me question some of the videos is they all say there is overpopulation, and the book UFO contact from the planet iarga clearly addresses overpopulation and the solution and I think any intelligent person or Artificle intelliigence would be able to come up with the solution, I can easily imagine a building or structure (with automation) dedicated to growing food and farming so the overpopulation thing is bullshit to me.

they all say 2028 is the year of TT disclosure, just seems a little fishy, sorry for the negativity.
Thanks so much, really appreciate that! :)

Either they are feeding off of each others' stories or they are telling the truth. It's interesting to say the least.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.