Time Traveler From 6491 Passes Lie Detector Test

ApexTV

We did a lie detector test on James Oliver, who claims to be a time traveler from the year 6491. James alleges that he is stuck in 2018 after his time machine broke. In this interview, we ask about the legitimacy of his story and what the future holds. What do you think? Is James Oliver an actual time traveler from the future?

TimeFlipper

Fantastic ApexTv, many thanks again for another great posting of yours (y) :ROFLMAO:..
I noticed that the Lie Detector is modelled on GSR (Galvanic Skin Reaction), which still happens to be the most accurate way of detecting lies at this moment in time (y) :cool:...I also noticed that during the conversation with the Time-Traveller, you used a restraining belt around him which obviously prevented him from unintentionally disappearing and reappearing back in his broken Time-Machine :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

titorite

4000 years ago most languages are dead languages.....this buster speaks English pretty fluently. Neat. Does apex TV do any work with secureteam10?

FallNWolf

We did a lie detector test on James Oliver, who claims to be a time traveler from the year 6491. James alleges that he is stuck in 2018 after his time machine broke. In this interview, we ask about the legitimacy of his story and what the future holds. What do you think? Is James Oliver an actual time traveler from the future?
:rolleyes:

Peaceseeker

ok, rethinking it, first i believed this, now , i don't know. i'm 50/ 50 about it. saying someone has a space ship,... kind of a difficult thing to hide isn't it? but very interesting video. if they try to make money, at all, then i won't believe in it at all. peace :)

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Another lie detector test from apextv? I posted one before but ofc it came from apextv lol now they have another one. Are lie detector tests becoming a trend now? Lol