Time traveler from future comes back to this time

jiangnanah

Don't know about this ‘Time traveller’ from 2906 makes bizarre claims about our universe's future

There's this too

Go to your favorite either video utility of search page and enter in this query, time traveler from 2906
I don't believe it at all. Tell me what happened in China. Will World War III break out in 2096?
I don't believe those videos at all. If he does go to 2096. Did the third World War break out? What will China become in 2096? Youtube videos are free and can be watched in any country on Earth with global Internet access. But I don't think the time machine will tell Earthlings on YouTube. My YouTube channel was also unbeknownst to Google. If I were to invent a time machine, I wouldn't consider sharing time machine videos for free. Because it's private.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

lamdo263

A common theme with all these proclaimed time travelers is that no proof is ever provided. And of course the news media will print anything that isn't true.
The only reason I'm trying to ride this ungodly giraffe, is that a lot of money was put into the making of John Titor and in that fold, there's an obliviated colossal nuclear war. So in actuality what I'm trying to work out, are possibilities as to what a completely changed world would be like, if a nuclear exchange doesn't blow up our sun.

Extremely odd sh*t occurred when the Titor genie was let out of the bottle. In that sense, I'm more or less looking of the collective flow of info of what might have come out of the post times as predicted by Titor.