Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered."

I would imagine it changes almost continuously, then. If time travel is so dangerous, why would you risk changing things by posting on a public forum in the past? I would also expect governments to highly regulate its use.

HeraldOfTruth

"While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered."

I would imagine it changes almost continuously, then. If time travel is so dangerous, why would you risk changing things by posting on a public forum in the past? I would also expect governments to highly regulate its use.

There are many things about the future that assure us that our mission succeeds. The timeline is maintained by other travelers with more experience, if they detect an anomaly in space-time they are able to respond almost instantly by using their time machines, and return history to the course established in 4283. Any possible negative consequences that could be produced by my postings have already been circumvented. The government in 4283 does regulate time travel. The public knows of its existence and many of the discoveries about our past, however only those who have been selected due to academic achievements and have been cleared by observations into their pasts are allowed to pilot a time machine.

Even then, the security technology installed has safety features that will send the time machine I came here in back to the future, should anything happen to me in this era. The same technology prevents theft of the machine. Our detection methods for gravitational waves have become much more sensitive and accurate, and allowed scientists to create a gravitational sonar device that can take a 3D image of an object and anything hidden inside by detecting the miniscule forces of gravity affecting the world around us and is able to identify even complex shapes or formations with complete clarity, including other humans. Nearly every building in 4283 has one installed, and when a threat is detected by my time machine a temporal beacon draws another time traveler to assist me, and in the worst case will send the machine back to 4283 to prevent it from falling into the hands of humans in this era.

HeraldOfTruth

I look forward in anticipation to seeing what those newspapers have to say on July 9th 2020, and any excuse you decide to come up with for not being able to go forward in time..

Maybe your flying saucer shaped Tipler Corridor becomes jammed up indefinitely with other time travellers going forwards and backwards in time, or there becomes a shortage of tiny Black Holes :LOL:..

It's not that the Tipler Corridor is "flying saucer shaped", only the time machine itself is a flying saucer. The black holes are created in a circle with 5 points, much like a star shape, and each containment unit is rotated around the time machine by a spinning ring to create an infinite stretch of space-time that we call a Tipler Corridor. Micro-black holes are extremely easy to create in 4283, so there is no shortage of them on Earth.

On that note, neither can the Tipler Corridor be shared by another traveler nor can the Corridor be "jammed up". The Tipler Corridor is created by each machine, they are all separate from each other. Also, when returning to the future they have already ensured that returning travelers do not disperse the matter of another person when returning from missions during the Time Landing. We all have assigned parking spaces with pre-programmed return coordinates. Did you expect something more complicated? Sometimes, the simple solutions are best.

HeraldOfTruth

What has humanity in store for us in 4283?

Thats a long way away, you must be a very advanced soul.

That question is rather broad. Do you have any particular interest in technological developments? I will say that warfare has been all but eradicated. The only military forces are limited to domestic defense. No country in the Pangea Accords has authorization to start a military offensive.

Global Warming has been controlled by creating local forest farms worldwide, restoration of rainforests and other deforested regions, and once the tech was developed, we began to use drones that float up into the atmosphere to collect greenhouse gasses and break them down into safe elements. Anything deemed toxic to the atmosphere or to the people breathing it in, is collected inside the drone pod and condensed into solid raw elements and eventually ejected, collected, and repurposed.

The water levels rose and wiped out most coastlines, however the largest consequences of climate change were narrowly avoided. Life on land is safe for the foreseeable future, but aquatic cities are just as numerous in 4283. They most often float 10-20 miles off the coast of the country that owns them, and they are all required by international law to be submersible in case of emergencies. Each city is protected by militarized submersible naval pods, which allow them to fend off wildlife as well as human terrorists or rebels.

Almost all power on Earth generated by solar, wind, and hydroelectric power. Nuclear energy is extremely dangerous, not just because the risks of meltdowns, but also mentally. The last thing the people of 4283 want to see are nuclear weapons.

Humans have adopted mostly vegetarian diets, though meats are still farmed and consumed in many places. Meat not eaten is broken down into base elements and repurposed.

Precious metals and other precious elements are now more desired than ever, as much of the worlds rare metals and gemstones were destroyed in WW4. Some of these precious resources are no longer naturally existing in 4283, and must be collected from the past. We typically make sure to collect from locations not currently discovered so that this era doesn't experience a loss in wealth.

Please feel free to ask specific questions so I can help you understand where we have progressed most.

Hilton.P

Go forward in time one week, then come back and tell us today, (July 2nd 2020), what are the headlines on three different UK Newspapers...If they are truly accurate in 7 days time (that's 9th July 2020), you are most certainly a real genuine time-traveller...No excuses please, we have seen lots of excuses from many wannabe time travellers on Paranormalis before :LOL:..
what if I say the tittles of the newspaper and they acuse me of starting the protest against a chickenhead ? saying chickenhead because he

Hilton.P

has a red head and is 'selfish " and did not accepted his own errors and fault but acted with selfishnes to cover his shit with "piss" and left out all the rest of the world from his agenda !

Hilton.P

btw if this guy were from 4000s his lanuage would be different and he would knew a different type of alphabet .

HeraldOfTruth

btw if this guy were from 4000s his lanuage would be different and he would knew a different type of alphabet .

That is merely your assumption. I never said that I arrived in this time... I have been here for 4 years already. Besides, English is still very popular in 4283. It is one of the most advanced languages in the world even now.

HeraldOfTruth

I have reached the conclusion that @Tron1 is not a legitimate time traveler. I looked into this "HDR" Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator Unit... thing. It is completely fake. Either the posters are finding some kind of joy in their fictitious adventures, or they are very heavy drug users... And I don't mean the good kind.

On that note, Marijuana, LSD, and psychedelic mushrooms are legal worldwide in 4283. One day, your world governments will realize the true benefits of these kinds of medicines. Of course, everything in moderation. Even drinking water can be ugly or dangerous if done excessively or improperly.

Status
Not open for further replies.